Vituity Employee Reviews

Great starting point
PRACTICE ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 19, 2018
Vituity is a good company that have ample resources for all personnel to grow and develop within their career choice. Communication from the central office is open. I am confident in my job duties as well as the management team.
You never know what will come theough the ED doors but it is never a dull day.
Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CAJune 14, 2018
Great experience, I learned so much and got up close in personal with various situations. Amazing job. I loved working at this company. I learned a lot of termminology, physiology and even got to see procedures done up.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Little hours
Job quality varies from contract site to contract site
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAMay 14, 2018
The larger organization does a good job of providing benefits and continuing education.

One hospital site may be quite good while another may be a total burn out.
Pros
benefits, continuing education
Cons
large corporation
Great place to work and learn a lot
California Emergency Physician America (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 9, 2018
All the providers are wonderful to work with. The hardest part of the job is meeting all the provider's differences in charting. Management is extremely helpful and willing to teach you as much as you want.
Pros
So much to learn for aspiring providers
Cons
Short breaks
i love my job
Sr Practice Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 9, 2018
Provide administrative and operational support to the Emergency Department Medical Director, Site Management Team,
Physician Partners, Advanced Providers and Scribe Employees at Adventist Health Bakersfield and serve as a liaison between
Vituity departments, Risk management, the hospital administration, and medical staff.
Key Achievements
● Creation of Emergency Department Metrics Dashboard
● Developed Scribe program that increased revenue potential while decreasing documentation errors
● Developed reporting system for workflow issues to be addressed in real time.
ER Scribe
Scribe/Clinical Information Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wildomar, CAApril 23, 2018
Great teamwork environment and tons of exposure medicine. Great Job for those who are seeking to become physicians or PA's. You work side by side with ER staff and a great deal of the workflow relies on you.
Great experience, flexible hours and friendly providers BUT POOR pay
Medical Scribe, Scribe Trainer (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 2, 2018
Worked as a medical scribe for CEP for five years. The position is good for those who want to gain experience in the medical field for medical school, PA school or any other graduate health care professional school. However, the company does not pay their scribes well. Which is frustrating given scribes do ALOT. The doctors love us and once they learn how to fully use us they complain when they do not have a scribe lol. For this reason, I feel CEP should pay their scribes more. We are a huge assess to the team. $10/ hour is ridiculous given how much this company is worth. Overall, I enjoyed the providers and staff at both ER sites I worked at!
Pros
Great experience, flexible hours, myriade of opportunities to learn and friendly providers
Cons
Poor pay
ER SCRIBE (LEAD) (Former Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAJanuary 31, 2018
Working in the ER is fast paced but its a great opportunity if you want a future in the medical field. Working in the ER is a great way to get exposed to different diagnosis and adapting to working with various providers.
Work in an Emergency Department
Lead Scribe Manager (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAJanuary 22, 2018
A unique opportunity for anyone interested in medicine. Work hand in hand with physicians and nursing staff. Watch staff practice medicine in a fast paced team work oriented environment.
Amazing Company
Emergency Scribe. Lead Scribe (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAJanuary 17, 2018
Working at CEP America was such a memorable experience. My manager was excellent to work with. She was a great leader, communicator, and supporter which allowed us the opportunity to grow. The team that I worked with was also outstanding individuals who were very supportive of each other and understood what my work was about. I would definitely return to this company once I have completed my graduate degree.
Pros
Very fair and supportive of employees
Great experience
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 12, 2018
This job allowed for great experience and an extremely steep learning curve. The workplace culture was good, it allowed for medical scribes to build good connections with providers.
Great company to work for.
On-Site Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 27, 2017
It's a great company to work for, especially if you like to work independently.

There is lots of room for advancement in this company if you're the competitive type.
Pros
You get to work alone a lot. The PTO is generous.
Cons
You don't get time and a half for working holidays. Way too many meetings
Excellent group
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILOctober 30, 2017
CEP is an excellent group to work with. The c company provides fantastic benefits along with multiple bonuses. Awesome retirement plans. Would recommend this group to any provider.
Fun place with friendly staff despite the fast paced environment
Scribe-Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILAugust 31, 2017
I really enjoy working for CEP and the people I work alongside. I love how there is never a dull moment in the ER and the physicians are always willing to help educate as long as one is willing to learn. I have been there for almost 3 years and have earned raises yearly which is nice, however, I just wish there were at least medical benefits if not dental or vision. Aside from this, CEP is a wonderful place to work, grow, and learn, not to mention, it is a huge advantage on your resume if you are considering a medical degree/career.
Pros
20 minute paid lunch, yearly raises, great work environment, some benefits, and learning a great deal in the medical field via real life experience
Cons
No medical, dental, or vision benefits, limited interaction with patients and procedures
excellent experience for a pre-med
ED Scribe (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILAugust 22, 2017
The chance for me to work as a ED scribe through CEP America at Belleville Memorial Hospital was a life changing experience as a pre-med. For me, the experiences that I gained during my two years as a ED scribe were sufficient for me to realize that I want to be a physician. Additionally, these experiences have been a continuous way to drive me towards becoming a physician although the path is long and difficult.
Pros
great experience working in a clinical setting
Cons
hours are difficult to manage as a pre-med student
Great company!
Lead Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILMay 16, 2017
Great company to work for. Excellent communication which is fast and productive. I love to be updated about CEP community! Excellent company to work for overall.
Great company to work for
Scribe (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZMay 3, 2017
It is a great opportunity to gain experience for the medical field. Learned the roles and responsibilities of doctors and PAs in the emergency department.
Amazing
Palomar Health ER- Onsite Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAFebruary 8, 2017
My experience here has been amazing, Everyone has a sense of team. I enjoy everyone I work with and they are all so supportive. I have experienced first hand the importance of policy and procedure. There is no difficulties with my current position. I enjoy the team environment I work in.
Pros
Supportive, all team players
Cons
Not enough of a challenge
Fast paced, fun environment
Emergency Physician Scribe (Current Employee) –  Roseburg, ORJune 15, 2016
Although it is the emergency department, it is enjoyable! I have learned so much valuable information, both related to medicine and life. Working with different physicians can be challenging at first, but once you have everyone's preferences down, it is easier. The physicians, nurses, and PAs have all made this experience enjoyable. Now that I've made it into the emergency department, I don't want to leave!
good place to work
Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Selma, CAMay 25, 2016
good place to work. good benefits. 12 hour shifts. room for advancement. teamwork driven. many sites throughout california

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vituity. Our community is ready to answer.