Vivage Senior Living Employee Reviews

work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 6, 2019
Management was poor and did not care about the type of employees they hired . When i first started everything was good , after management changed i was no longer comfortable
Growing Forward
DON (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 24, 2019
Working for Vivage at Aviva has been a pleasure. Support is provided to help establish goals. Collaboration is a daily thing to establish excellent care for the patients. The Vivage leadership team has made me feel appreciated. No job is perfect but the culture is one that makes you want to stay
Pros
Collaboration and teamwork
Run, do not walk away
staff (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COMarch 13, 2019
Horrible organization. Terrible management. Owners are all about money, and do not care about the patients or employees. HR is clueless. Overall salaries are about 20% than market rates. The gal in recruiting doesn't even know the benefits. She provided completely inaccurate information. Do not even think about working here.
Pros
Cons
the list is endless
Unprofessional Managament Team
Life Enrichment Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 25, 2019
I was told by a co-worker to watch my back from management. I would never work there again . I wasn’t given adequate training, and I find it unprofessional that I was told this.
Benefits
Cons
Unprofessional
Run for the hills
Staff (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 29, 2019
Attention potential applicants and families of potential residents: YOU ARE WORTH SO MUCH MORE. Corporate has no idea what they are doing and therefore residents and staff are negatively impacted. Decisions are made quickly without thought and corporate will do whatever necessary in order to save money. This mentality trickles down to the residents they are supposed to serve. Management is pretty good at hiring great, positive, caring staff and quickly sucking the life out of them to the point where they either leave or stop caring. In an incredibly demanding and stressful field, you will not feel support that is necessary in order to keep coming to work everyday. CEO is more concerned about getting low-wage workers to pay a part of their paycheck to lobbyists on Cap Hill than he is about the thousands of elders he is supposed to provide adequate care to.
Pros
Pay is alright, residents are great
Cons
Management is awful, poor communication, poor decision making
I do not recommend working here.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJanuary 14, 2019
I do not recommend working at eagle ridge. Here in grand junction co the management doesn’t listen to anything you tell them weather it’s about the residents, other employees or the job itself. The management and other employees often stomp all over new CNAs. The nurses are most times nice , when they’re not talking behind your back. The other CNAs often leave you on the floor for 20 to 30 minutes while they’re out back taking a “smoke break” . While all of the other CNAs are inside trying to take care of everything. The management changes your schedule and hours before asking you. I’ve seen the residents being neglected right in front of my face. But oh wait , that doesn’t matter. I guess. Yeah the pay is great! The residents are the best! They deserve the best. But the management and employees are straight trash. I would never go back to work at this place. Please be smart and stay away
Pros
Residents
Cons
good
RN (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 5, 2018
Over all is good but some don't help and just keep giving orders to staff on floor and not care how busy.
................................
Pros
stability
Cons
Not well supervised
Nightmare
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MOOctober 28, 2018
When I say nightmare, I mean it. I literally have nightmares about working this place. I worked an evening shift 3p-11p and I wouldn’t be out of there until 12am-1am and everybody LOVED calling in so my shift would be from 3pm-7am without anybody calling somebody to come in. They’ll work you sick, literally. I feel as though the place was a portal to a dark portal with how neglected the workers and residents were. Never bring your family members here, and don’t apply.
Pros
Free meals and the residents!
Cons
Pig boss, hateful coworkers, overworked!!!!
Working for Vivage Senior Living
Director of Nursing/ Assistant Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COMay 29, 2018
A typical day at work can be unpredictable. I have learned to re-prioritize quickly and multiple times throughout the day. The most difficult part of the job is the high turnover rate while trying to build a competent team. The most enjoyable part of the job are my teammates and residents.
Pros
Growth Oppotunities
Cons
Low retention rate
I enjoyed working at Arbor View
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 14, 2018
The residents are mostly delightful to work with. I truly enjoyed working at Arbor View. Some of my coworkers could really use a class in customer service and work ethic, but overall its a great place to work.
Poor Management
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 18, 2018
Management is sketchy at best. They are constantly doing things that are unethical when it comes to employees and business practices. Upper management does not have a great record for making sound decisions either, so it ended up being an awful place to work.
Pros
The residents are amazing!
Cons
Having to work with certain members of management every day!
Rewarding Person-Centered Company to work for
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 7, 2018
Vivage is a company with a strong dedication to it’s Residents and Employees. We are always supported in doing what is right and proper. I am proud to be a part of Vivage
Pros
Competitive Pay, Person-Centered Leadership, Team Approach, Benefits, Free Lunch, Opportunity to Grow
Wonderful Company
Nurse (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMarch 22, 2018
This is a great company. The clients that occupy the work place can be very challenging and exhausting. Working for this company has been a great experience. I just want to move up and grow.
Pros
Overall great company. The location I'm at is not
Summary
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 9, 2017
Taking care of the elderly is a privilege and working with great certified nursing assistants is nice. Good nurses! Love the residents and families.8
Love the residents
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COJuly 1, 2017
Not adequately compensated for all the work that is required! have to chase management down for reviews! love the residents, this s why I do the job I do for little to no appreciation.
Pros
Resididents
Cons
Not heard by management
Poor management, no support for staff, high turnover rate.
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 20, 2017
Vivage recently acquired a facility that is challenging enough due to type of residents. Terrible management and no support to staff. Expectaions unrealistic.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, no support from supervisors.

Comment – May 22, 2017

"It is Vivage's intent to foster excellent employee relationships and team support; we welcome setting up a time to meet and discuss specific concerns with you. Please let us know how we can connect with you and we'd be happy to work with you to reach a positive solution."

Horrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Guymon, OKApril 4, 2017
It has been the worst workplace environment I have ever been in. Management is horrible and do things that benefit them and not the residents nor the employees. Some of the nurses have favorites when it comes to aides and support the instigation of rumors and problems. The residents are GREAT and I wish they had better care from all staff!!!
Pros
Residents are GREAT
Cons
It has been awful working there with the current management and staffing!!!

Comment – May 22, 2017

It is Vivage's intent to foster excellent employee relationships and team support; we welcome setting up a time to meet and discuss specific concerns with you. Please let us know how we can connect with you and we'd be happy to discuss and work with you to reach a positive solution.

Terrible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 22, 2017
They will tell you that they're all about teamwork but when you start working there is none. Most of the nurses are rude and will not help you. The DON is also rude and unprofessional. The party is not all that good for the job. The staff have their favorites. They write you up for taking off for things that you can't control. The nurses are always sitting down and when you try and tell them about a resident they roll their eyes. They don't care if you're sick or your children or any family is going through anything as long as you're at work. This has got to be the worse facility I've ever worked at.
Disappointed
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 8, 2017
A typical day at work is awesome, though. I learned how to face big challenges. Management is crafty, and difficult to trust. Workplace culture can be jeering. The hardest part of the job was dealing with ethical dilemmas. The most enjoyable part of the job was working for a company that has a pristine reputation.
not fun
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Olathe, COJanuary 17, 2017
dont do it /they lie about everything .poor managment lazy .as long as u do it their way they treat u good. they show favorism . pena sisters watch your back .carrie /shellie very 2 faced. stay away

Comment – May 22, 2017

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vivage Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3