Vivax Pros Employee Reviews

complete chaos
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 4, 2017
The training for new employees is horrible. Further all the best resources are allocated strictly for senior employees - meaning as a new employee you will receive no training and will be working with people who are incapable of doing their jobs.
Cons
leadership
One of the top private companies in Colorado
Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 4, 2015
Private ownership and management that excels in all aspects of business. Fantastic place to work! They offer the very best in painting, roofing, solar and window replacement. The best of the best in home contractors.
Pros
Management, flexibility, great team, and very challenging.
Cons
Healthcare and 401(k) only benefits offered.
Great company, great people
Senior Project Planner (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 22, 2015
I was lucky enough to stumble upon Vivax a year or so after I graduated college. I consider myself extremely lucky to have done so. The leadership is amazing. I cannot even begin to tell you the life lessons I learned while working there. If you want to succeed they will give you all the tools to do so.

Having said that, you have to be willing to work hard. It is still a growing company, which is great for future career growth. But you have to be willing to hustle. This is not a year round hustle however, since most of the work they do is seasonal. You get a TON of time off in the winter. There were months where I didn't have to do anything! It was great!

As the company grows, the benefits keep getting better and better. retirement and health insurance were offered while I was there, and I am not sure what has been added since.

The only reason I left was to see if I would like working at a larger company. I loved everything about working there, especially the people. There is a very strong culture at Vivax that the customers can pick up on as well. They make it easy to believe in their product, and they really do care for their employees as well as their customers.

I would highly recommend working for Vivax Pros.
Pros
Great staff, lots of time off, every day is different - no monotony, tons of room for growth
Cons
Honestly cant think of any. If you don't like to work hard, that could be a con I suppose. But I think you get what you put into it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vivax Pros. Our community is ready to answer.

Vivax Pros Reviews by Location