Vivicare Health specializes in private duty nursing for medically-fragile children. We provide highly-skilled staff for clients who require virtually any specialized need including ventilator, tracheostomy and gastrostomy care. We are here to be an extension of your "care family" and take great pride in partnering with you to find nurses that are a – more...match for each family. We offer an array of services with a focus on continuity of care and your loved ones unique needs.
Noteworthy about Vivicare Health:
• Vivicare Health started in 2009. It is a privately-owned company expressly run by moms and dads instead of corporate managers. The focus is on quality care, not quarterly profits.
• Nurses must pass screening and background checks. They must have at least 1 year of experience working with children.
• Signing and referral bonuses are available.
• LVN-to-RN and RN-to-BSN programs
• 401k with Matching
• Paid Time Off
• Our pay rates have never gone down!
• Vivicare created its own software, a first of its kind in the industry, which streamlines communication and ensures better care.
At Vivicare, we are realizing potential for all children. – less
Written by special needs skilled nurse (Current Employee) from Fort Worth, TX on September 12, 2019
The office staff are friendly and helpful. They try hard to find placement and work with your schedule. The hardest part of the job is a varied schedule. It is difficult to get a single full time client.