Vivicare Health

Vivicare Health Employee Reviews in Arlington, TX

Good employee events
Worked here many years overall good place to work. Sometimes you may have problem with the schedulers. They can be rude and vindictive if you won't accept a client. They won't give you work.
Pros
Employee events
Cons
Office staff
Official response from Vivicare Health
June 17, 2019
Thank you for commenting that Vivicare is a good place to work! We appreciate it! I know that at times there can be misunderstandings when there are so many moving pieces. If at anytime you would like to discuss your experience with particulars feel free to call and let the director know of your concerns. We take them seriously and appreciate all that you do!
Posotive work environment
Typical day at work for home care for pediatrics and adults. Management was very supportive and helpful. They also actively searched for skilled nurse cases.
Work as much as you want, little benefites, and no pto.
It a good company to work for, but they provide no real benefits. no chance for advancement, no pay raise, no PTO. You have to take a pay cut to get really expensive insurance. They do have nice Christmas parties!
Pros
They will let you work as much as you want.
Cons
If you have to take off, there is no pto to help.
Terrible company
Not much to say except.......if you value your license, you'll stay away from this company. They say they care as much about their nurses as they do their patients......they only care about that money.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Everything else
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
wonderful company to work with
i love my company wonderful company to work with... co workers are friendly. clients are also stress free as well as office staff
Great people to work for
I had a great working relationship the people at Vivicare. They are passionate about what they do and they WILL find you work. I only stop working for them due to health problems, but other than that, I would still be there.
Pros
Would always find you a case to work
Cons
Alot of cases are on the outskirts of the DFW area
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vivicare Health?