Vivicare Health

Vivicare Health Management reviews

Good employee events
Worked here many years overall good place to work. Sometimes you may have problem with the schedulers. They can be rude and vindictive if you won't accept a client. They won't give you work.
Pros
Employee events
Cons
Office staff
Official response from Vivicare Health
June 17, 2019
Thank you for commenting that Vivicare is a good place to work! We appreciate it! I know that at times there can be misunderstandings when there are so many moving pieces. If at anytime you would like to discuss your experience with particulars feel free to call and let the director know of your concerns. We take them seriously and appreciate all that you do!
Lack of communication
I enjoyed the family I was assigned, however, there were certain times that the lack of communication between the family and the office caused tension.
Posotive work environment
Typical day at work for home care for pediatrics and adults. Management was very supportive and helpful. They also actively searched for skilled nurse cases.
Horrible office staff
The Fort Worth division is ran by snobs. They put the families first in every situation even if you voice your concerns to them. They will pull you off a case in a second and good luck getting a replacement. They do not value the nurses. The insurance is way over priced. Also PTO is a joke. The only good thing I can say about showing appreciation is the Christmas bonus.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Horrible management and benefits
A Company That Actually Cares About Their Nurses
Great experience. It is faced paced, and people can be a little stressed sometimes, but I think that comes with being a PDN nursing company. They treat employees like people, not just resources. They also really do work to fill every shift they have. That is NOT the case with other companies.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Empty Promises.
Management is sarcastic, rude, and fake. They will promise you the moon and then backtrack. All about the money and favoritism. If you value your license then run... Run far away!
Pros
Cons
Too many to list