Vivicare Health Employee Review

View all Vivicare Health reviews

Work as much as you want, little benefites, and no pto.
PEDIATRIC HOME HEALTH NURSE (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 20, 2018
It a good company to work for, but they provide no real benefits. no chance for advancement, no pay raise, no PTO. You have to take a pay cut to get really expensive insurance. They do have nice Christmas parties!
Pros
They will let you work as much as you want.
Cons
If you have to take off, there is no pto to help.

Other Vivicare Health Employee Reviews

Office staff are friendly
special needs skilled nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 12, 2019
The office staff are friendly and helpful. They try hard to find placement and work with your schedule. The hardest part of the job is a varied schedule. It is difficult to get a single full time client.
Official response from Vivicare Health
September 16, 2019

So good to hear and I will be sure and send on to our Fort Worth office staff!
Please keep at meeting our amazing families because you will find a consistent fit soon!
Thanks again for your feedback!

I love working with Pediatric patients and helping the family transition from hospital to home.
LVN (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXSeptember 11, 2019
I have been with this company since they opened. They don’t have a high turnover rate in the office . I also like that there are opportunities for advancement in the company if this is something you seek.
Pros
Very professional staff, pay is competitive
Cons
Insurance offered is expensive
Official response from Vivicare Health
September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for being one of our best assets! We are so glad you have been with our team so long and will be sure and let Dallas and Fort Worth know what a great job they are doing! Thank you again for all you do for our families!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vivicare Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?