Vivint Smart Home Employee Review

View all Vivint Smart Home reviews

Never again
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJune 26, 2019
Manager always wanting more.....faster....... poor quality equipment.
Manager would not help, he was ALWAYS to busy. I dont see how he had
multiple employees doing his work

Other Vivint Smart Home Employee Reviews

Worst company I’ve ever worked for
Account Creations and Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTSeptember 21, 2019
I quit not too recently because of the amount of stress and anxiety this job constantly caused me. Some people could handle it, but many could not. I was one of those people unfortunately. I woke up every morning in a panic attack and my anxiety through the roof because of fear for the calls that I would have to take that day.

It starred out as an okay job that I felt paid well and the environment at work felt great as well. Training ended up being lacking because we were thrown onto the call floor shortly after with certain situations upon taking calls that we couldn’t handle and constantly needed to ask supervisors about. Understandable at first but after 6 months of working there, I continued to have to do that! Customer calls were in sane, always needing to transfer to this or that department, while focusing on your power score and how you’re doing on the call, while not caring about what the customer needs because you’re onfocused on your score and following the policies and standards. Management sucked and they were never willing to help in tough situations. Calls always varied and most has to do with promises that they were given from reps who lied and instances where they were billed constantly incorrectly.

Well, I do not recommend working here at all u less you’re up for all of that.
A challenging career, just dont settle for low pay
Smart Home Pro (Current Employee) –  RaleighSeptember 11, 2019
I have worked for Vivint for over 5 years now. I was hired being well underpaid and felt horribly mistreated when I found out. Things have definitely changed since then however. I have since been given several increases in pay and have come to find a balance on my commission side too. I've had really bad managers too but Vivint has buckled down on this and I feel so much more alive and valued than I have ever felt before. They are definitely making changes and need to make more. The ONLY reason for my POSSIBLE leaving is because I injured myself outside of work and wish to look for "work from home" opportunities. I wouldn't settle for low pay like I did Be confident in your quality of work and excellence, that's what you should always focus on and that is so much more valuable than most anything else. So sell yourself if you believe in doing the right thing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vivint Smart Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.6Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss