Vivint Smart Home Employee Review

View all Vivint Smart Home reviews

Used to be Good
Account Creation Agent (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJune 9, 2019
I worked at Vivint for a year and a half, and the culture was fun. It was probably the best job I'd ever had! But then the OM gathered us all in one area and told us our department was being dissolved because "we were too efficient" and costing the company money.

Our choice was to either be let go or join a different department.

I watched Vivint go from a company that cared about its employees to just another call center.

Other Vivint Smart Home Employee Reviews

A challenging career, just dont settle for low pay
Smart Home Pro (Current Employee) –  RaleighSeptember 11, 2019
I have worked for Vivint for over 5 years now. I was hired being well underpaid and felt horribly mistreated when I found out. Things have definitely changed since then however. I have since been given several increases in pay and have come to find a balance on my commission side too. I've had really bad managers too but Vivint has buckled down on this and I feel so much more alive and valued than I have ever felt before. They are definitely making changes and need to make more. The ONLY reason for my POSSIBLE leaving is because I injured myself outside of work and wish to look for "work from home" opportunities. I wouldn't settle for low pay like I did Be confident in your quality of work and excellence, that's what you should always focus on and that is so much more valuable than most anything else. So sell yourself if you believe in doing the right thing.
Divided Company
Customer Loyalty Representative (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTSeptember 11, 2019
My job was in the Customer Loyalty department. 90% of my calls (not kidding) were of people cussing like a sailor, yelling about how some sales rep promised this or that, but now they owe $2,000. There’s clearly a lack of communication or even the desire of communication between the sales team and everyone else. Your first week, you are even told that you never trust the sales team. Never. How can a company allow this division to occur?
Pros
Lots of money, good coworker environment
Cons
Moral cost, feeling awful because of their “loyal customers” treating you horribly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vivint Smart Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.6Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss