Vivint Smart Home Employee Review

View all Vivint Smart Home reviews

Management kills the job experience
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 4, 2019
At first was a decent working experience pay was never the best for all the work you have to do but had a lot of perks they give you a phone iPad ez pass gas card benefits are pretty good coworkers are great always was a team vibe work becomes stressful because equipment never consistently worked you could everything you knew how to do to fix and it still wouldn’t work as it should on top of that your annually raise is based off of your numbers but numbers you can’t control affects you if a customer isn’t home you take a hit number wise management was no help never come to help you in the field just have you call a tech support which tells you to do the same things you already tried to do. All in all I wouldn’t recommend the job you can get paid more elsewhere and have the same stress or less the management really needs to do better and pay mor it could be a good job

Other Vivint Smart Home Employee Reviews

A challenging career, just dont settle for low pay
Smart Home Pro (Current Employee) –  RaleighSeptember 11, 2019
I have worked for Vivint for over 5 years now. I was hired being well underpaid and felt horribly mistreated when I found out. Things have definitely changed since then however. I have since been given several increases in pay and have come to find a balance on my commission side too. I've had really bad managers too but Vivint has buckled down on this and I feel so much more alive and valued than I have ever felt before. They are definitely making changes and need to make more. The ONLY reason for my POSSIBLE leaving is because I injured myself outside of work and wish to look for "work from home" opportunities. I wouldn't settle for low pay like I did Be confident in your quality of work and excellence, that's what you should always focus on and that is so much more valuable than most anything else. So sell yourself if you believe in doing the right thing.
Divided Company
Customer Loyalty Representative (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTSeptember 11, 2019
My job was in the Customer Loyalty department. 90% of my calls (not kidding) were of people cussing like a sailor, yelling about how some sales rep promised this or that, but now they owe $2,000. There’s clearly a lack of communication or even the desire of communication between the sales team and everyone else. Your first week, you are even told that you never trust the sales team. Never. How can a company allow this division to occur?
Pros
Lots of money, good coworker environment
Cons
Moral cost, feeling awful because of their “loyal customers” treating you horribly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vivint Smart Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.6Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss