Vivint Smart Home Employee Review

View all Vivint Smart Home reviews

Fun and friendly work environment with an expectation to overwork
Digital Marketing Analyst | Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 9, 2019
I loved working at Vivint Smart Home as a Data Analyst and Project Coordinator. In my time there I enjoyed lunch with friends, department-wide activities, and free swag. Though the culture was on point the expectation of work there is a little unrealistic. The physical time you are at your desk or at work is worth far more to them then the actual skills, talents, and abilities you bring to the table. If you let them they will suck you dry. So be sure to maintain a strong home/work-life balance boundaries and know your limits.
Pros
Free lunch, free swag, department-wide activities, Pto
Cons
Limited opportunities for growth, unrealistic work standards, stark organizational hierarchy

Other Vivint Smart Home Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment with lots of leadership.
Technical Support/Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTSeptember 7, 2019
I worked at vivint for about a year, part of the time working in the office and part of the time working in the field. I enjoyed both jobs very much and would go back to the call center for sure.
Pros
Free lunch, free drinks
Cons
Bad experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYSeptember 4, 2019
Shady business behind closed doors. Upper management would do things for people they had personal relationships with as opposed to the ones actually performing at work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vivint Smart Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.6Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss