Vohra Wound Physicians Employee Reviews

Pay per Encounter scam
Wound Physician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 13, 2018
great promises from recruiter claiming independent practice, lots of personal time, great income, no call just look at the add - reality is very different.

Pay per encounter and building up "your practice" fully depends on your "practice manager" who are almost all useless.

You ear via fee schedule (you get approx. 40% they take 60% of your encounter), you drive around but mileage reimburse is $0.30 and they pocket the rest. You pay for everything, your tools like curettes and scalpels etc and it's deducted immediately from your paycheck they don't pay for 401k or any retirement, you have to go to conference and later on you don't get reimbursed, no paid time-off, taking vacation is almost impossible because no one covers for you and facilities need weekly visits as they expect consistency
when you finally take some vacation you have no income.

If you look up the MDs in some key positions like Chief Information Officer or the VP or Operations its very interesting what you find out about their past and how their MD license was revoked.

Owner also brought on-board family members with no medical background but ego out of this world. In summary it's GREED, exploiting employees and stuffing their pockets.
Pros
are there any?
Cons
missing benefits from vacation, 401k, competitive insurance plans, not paying for supplies, minimal mileage reimbursement, cheap laptop with minimal specs provided, poor software and flow for work, useless practice managers providing no support, egoistic and greedy leadership
High Engery Environment with Opportunity to Grow and Learn
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLMarch 19, 2018
I joined Vohra Wound Physicians in December. I am thrilled to be part of a company that encourages development and unrestricted contribution throughout the Organization (despite your official role or department). I am thoroughly engaged and feel that I am learning and growing with the firm. Dr. Vohra and the leadership team seek out individual skills and passions to ensure career fulfillment. I look forward to a long and fruitful career trajectory with the Vohra family.
March 20, 2018

Thank you for your review. The company is strong because of its amazing employees and physicians. We are pleased you've had a good experience since joining our team. Everyone on the team contributes to making us the leader in the industry!

Greed at its best.
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 20, 2018
Management DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS OR IDEAS. They expect you to read their minds as you run around like a chicken without a head with no sense of direction. They respect you more when you play dirty as upper management loves watching their employees claw at each other. If you turn your back for one second, those that smile in your face will throw you under the bus. No job stability, no loyalty nor integrity for human beings. A surface example of this is that while they won't match your retirement fund nor pay for your medical equipment, they will match your charitable contributions to look like they care to the public. The amazing reviews that they beg employees for so often are another way they expose their own ingenuity. The pay and the PTO are great, but people hardly take time off because the CEO changes his mind every 0.5 seconds and they are fearful of losing their livelihoods. You can be fired for breathing the wrong way or outshining the wrong people. It's like working in the wild wild west. Get ready.
Pros
Paid time-off, Fsa, basic healthcare.
Cons
No 401k contributions, paid once a month.
Dishonest culture
Employee (Former Employee) –  USAFebruary 8, 2018
Dishonest culture starting at the top!
Go elsewhere (anywhere) as this business is focused on making money not on its employees wellbeing.
If you do join - WATCH YOUR BACK AT ALL TIMES!!!
Pros
some independence
Cons
Dishonest culture, poor reimbursement, promises not kept
An Exciting Company to Work for
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 3, 2018
Working for Vohra was a great career move for me. The company is the leader in its industry and primed for continued growth.
The management team is very collaborative in its approach and allows all team members to have a voice.
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that our physicians provide a great service of wound management for an under-served population. The physicians are experts in the field and receive continued training and guidance from the Vohra clinical affairs department.
I'd highly recommend Vohra Wound Physicians to prospective job seekers, physicians and staff alike.
Pros
Being a part of the leader in its field
March 22, 2018

We very much appreciate your feedback. Vohra takes pride in helping millions of patients heal their wounds and improve their quality of life. Each one of our physicians and staff members are a big part of achieving that goal!

I like and enjoy working for Vohra wound care physician
Full Time Employment (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 30, 2017
Relaxing and non stressful ,flexible hours, very supportive practice management team, I did improve my wound care experience through my initial training and also using all the teaching tools and opportunity which provide by the company for all of us like attend the regional meeting and the peer review
Cons
need minimum payed vacation and better payment to attend CME conferences
March 22, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback and for the 5 stars. It takes 5-star physicians like yourself to continue to help us optimize outcomes for our wound patients.
We will take your requests under advisement and address them with management.

Great place to work!
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLDecember 29, 2017
This is a career that touches many peoples lives. The culture here is professional, fun, and driven. Management has an open door policy and loves to hear ideas from their front line people. The physicians make a difference in so many lives. Great opportunity, benefits, and overall culture.
Pros
Helping others, learning, always interesting!
Innovative and Flexible
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 29, 2017
This is an innovative and flexible company. We care for the elderly in a disruptive and intelligent manner through leveraging technology and quality. Vohra develops skills and abilities and allows for advancement and career opportunity.
Pros
Innovation and disruption
Great for family
Wound Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  virginiaSeptember 26, 2015
Great hours allowing you to have a family life without call or weekends or holiday work. Flexible hours with great pay. Surgical skills are still able to be used in a limited manner and the patient population is very appreciative.
progressive organization that values, motivates, and challenges their employees to work toward the common means
Medical Collection Specialist (Team Lead) (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLNovember 24, 2014
Extensive customer service and training. Registration, enrollment, medical billing and claims coding
•Intermediate understanding of Explanation of Benefits form (EOB), Managed Care Contracts, Contract Language and Federal and State Requirements
•Intermediate knowledge of hospital billing form requirements (UB-04)
•Intermediate understanding of ICD-9, HCPCS/CPT coding and medical terminology
•Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) skills
•Advanced business letter writing skills to include correct use of grammar and punctuation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vohra Wound Physicians. Our community is ready to answer.

Vohra Wound Physicians Reviews by Location