Voith Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service-poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 25, 2018
The people who are in charge of the customer service department formed their own clique and if you didn't get along with any one of them, you were an outcast. Not a very friendly atmosphere to work in.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Customer Service Management team
Good workers,management suffered from communication issues
MRO Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ALFebruary 29, 2016
Voith is a good company, with good people. Like most, it has it's pros and cons. The best thing about the company is, for lack of better terms,the family dynamic. Everyone relies on each other so heavily that it forces the teams to pull together. People who start off not getting along, will usually end up finding common ground.

The downside is miscommunication from the management level. This may change as the company is being bought out, but there were three supervisors in charge of our group. Good people,but not very good at communicating with each other on the big issues...and certainly not on passing relative information down to the associates on the floor.

This created a situation where a new schedule was implemented, with the goal of cutting down overtime. Due to miscommunication of how to set it up, some of us ended up working 6-7 days a week for 4 months...some even longer.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Bad Communication
Work History
Customer Service/Delivery Associate (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, ALSeptember 10, 2015
Having a day on the job to get the job done safe and sound. I like to not only work hard,but safely as possible.I am a team player and have great abilities in leadership.I believe in doing what is right and also making the right choices,I believe in treating all fair and to get along with co-workers. A day I would call hard is when you have lack of training and no leadership.The hardest part is to make sure everyone is working safely and getting the job done.The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the hard work and progress that has been put into play to make the job turn out to be successful.
Pros
free uniforms and locker room, shower etc.
Cons
inadequate pay increases
Productive, fast pace. Always stayed busy.
Customer Service and Delivery (Former Employee) –  Pell City, ALSeptember 25, 2014
Contract job at Honda.
Fast pace environment, time management is very important. Everyone works as a team.
Everyday and shift was different. First and second shift rotated every 2 weeks. I worked night shift only and sometimes communication with team leaders and/or management was difficult.
Pros
Company uniforms
Cons
Rotating, and 12 hour shifts
Poor environment. This is definitely not the job for someone who has a family.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, ALJuly 17, 2014
The work was fine and I loved the customers. But most of the co-workers all have poor attitudes and the management could care less about you or your personal needs. The hardest part of my job was dealing with co-workers attitudes. They just all seemed miserable to be there. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers, filling orders, and the fast pace.
Pros
Top out quickly
Cons
Fast Pace
Good place to work - but not the best management
Customer Service / Spare Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 27, 2014
I worked there when they were severely cutting back on their work force so I believe that management was under a lot of pressure and their performance was not the best. They did treat you well. Pay could have been better but most of your direct supervisors were decent people to work for and with.
Pros
Always something to learn and coworkers were pretty nice.
Cons
Management could ride your butt some trivial reason sometimes.