Voith Group Employee Review

Fast paced, international/domestic workplace, challenging and fun
Project Management Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OHFebruary 19, 2019
Every day was different. I was in project management with usually 4 to 5 large projects in the works. We worked hard and also had time. While at Voith, everyone was like family. I learned project management skills that I have used daily since. I worked with internationals and shipping companies and my job scope tripled at Voith. The workplace culture followed the companies core values and the communication and daily plans were well communicated. I enjoyed my work at Voith very much and I had the greatest team of project managers to work with, one becoming my mentor. The hardest part of the job was loosing it, when the corporate headquarters decided to shut our plant down.
Pros
Company lunches
Cons
I can't say there were any cons

Other Voith Group Employee Reviews

Decent place to work when work is steady
PREP OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 16, 2019
Loved my job and the people I worked with. Lots of turnover in management, which led to problems with safety and efficiency. Supervisors could not help with questions about how to do a job better or safer. Equipment that needed to be updated or replaced was not purchased.
poor management
ShopTech (Former Employee) –  York, PAApril 23, 2019
management had no respect for employees,they talked down to you like you were nothing to the company. management did not give out the ppe that was needed for the job i was doing
Pros
hourly rate
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voith Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss