great place to work
• Provide administrative support to Center Supervisor.
• Manage reception desk of center.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Greet visitors, assess their needs and direct them accordingly.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.