Voluspa

• Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Great working environment

I love what I do and who I do it for. The company cares about the growth of individuals within the company as in their personal lives. I say this with confidence from personal experience.

Pros

Great environment, Great benefits, Great management.

Cons

Favoritism

Favoritism can help you move up. Not the only thing i saw but being related to someone who is already in a high position can benefit you as well, management doesn’t care about your safety and overtime is mandatory. They don’t care if you are sick.

Pros

Free food

Nice

Fast pace environment Scanning system Picking and pulling orders Set up and calibrate machines Responsible of running line Talking to supervisor On time

Great place to work. Great work and life balance.

Great owners and great co-workers. It is a growing business with great benefits. Can be busy some time but nothing too hectic. Family atmosphere and great perks.

Pros

Free drinks and occasional free snacks. Tuition reimbursement. Monthly employee appreciation lunch.

Cons

Can be busy but nothing too hectic.

ok

nothing big there are days that they are under staffed then there are days that man you really don't want to work they pressure you to be way to quick very exaggerated

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

great place

place is relaxed and balanced. owners are wonderful and really care about their employees. their products are really amazing and i would def. recommend this place.

friendly enviroment

i was responsible on placing the taps on candle vases fixing the wax on candles make sure there straight up place the stickers on vases or the boxes where we had to place them in. package them up once order was completed

day to day job Great benefits nice people to work with but everyone stays busy and are friendly. the corporate office is in Irvine and it is a growing company.

a great place where you learn the meaning of responsibilities.

Voluspa has taught me many great things it has helped me develop all the craterias that I have tried to work in. I feel grateful of have worked here for many years .

Pros

we have employee appreciation months

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Voluspa?

Common questions about Voluspa

Answered by current and former employees at Voluspa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voluspa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

4.4

Voluspa Reviews by Location

Learn about Voluspa in popular locations

• Voluspa
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?