Voxpro Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Mediocre company with little in benefits
Group Manager (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJuly 3, 2018
Call center on the lower end of the pay scale for majority of positions.

Good work environment, good Managers/Quality Leads.

No room to grow. Stagnant pay for employees

Great people, culture, and community!!!

There is no overtime availability.

Flexibility, Benefits, clean working environment

A lot of drama and nosy employees, payroll can get messed up often.
Pros
Good work environment. Good place to start.
Cons
Not much movement from position.
It pays the bills and develops friendships
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 15, 2018
Voxpro can be fun and one of the most socially accepting environments I've been a part of. I've enjoyed working here, but there are very little career advancement opportunities and favoritism plays a big part in how to get ahead. Without a promotion, it is impossible to receive any form of raise.

Communications between Voxpro and their partners create tension and weakness in job security.

There is an incredible social aspect to their community and environment which I have enjoyed. I've been able to create long-lasting friendships.

Starting off, you are provided a full-time position and a fixed schedule.
Management was not good
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJune 14, 2018
Instead of helping me they would just advise me of what I was doing wrong and then wait for me to mess up time and time again, too much micromanaging did not offer to assist me
Pros
Nice office environment
Cons
No room for growth pay sucks
No comment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAMay 17, 2018
when I worked for voxpro, it was nice in the beginning, as they lock you in. After hitting the floor, you start to notice all of the bad things that are going on in the company.
Adaptable work space with a very supportive management team and realistic opportunities for development within the company
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  IrelandMay 9, 2018
Highly recommended.

Excellent work environment

Culture and Core values are excellent

Good salary and benefits

Management listens and is always open to getting better.
Exciting company, loads of potential and room to grow!
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee) –  DublinMay 9, 2018
- Great vibe and even greater people
- If you have the right attitude and give your best there are loads of opportunities for development
- Exciting, multicultural and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to submit ideas to Voxpro's leadership team for adoption by the company, loads of room for people to bring new ideas to life
- Excellent initial and continuous training
- No micromanagement, as long as you deliver results, Senior Staff/Managers give you the freedom to manage your workload
- The company added a ton of benefits this year and is investing in employee's engagement
- The office looks great!
Voxpro will help improve your technical support skills for better job opportunities
Call back Lead/Tier 1 Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAMay 3, 2018
A typical day at work includes helping callers with product support questions/issues. I learned tech support skills and most enjoyed peer interaction.
Pros
Peer to Peer Interaction and camaraderie
Cons
Lack of Benefits
Starts great then gets worse
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAJanuary 12, 2018
The job started off amazing, but as you get to know the job, the people, its all about favortism, everyone sleeps with one another, everyone is on drugs, and the people who put in the hard work dont get recognized and eventually they get let go. You have to suck egg plants to get ahead.
Pros
Chill environment
Cons
Everything else
Very adaptable work space with a very supportive management team
Vacation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJanuary 11, 2018
I would highly recommend working for voxpro if you love talking with people and helping resolve people’s issues. Everyone here is very supportive and there is never a dull day here.
Great Company
Airbnb Host Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) –  Athens, GAJanuary 9, 2018
Self-motivated - you have to stay on top of yourself, but great environment and management

culture is awesome

Airbnb Host Outreach Specialist

Both outbound and inbound sales and customer service
There are alot better companies to work for.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CADecember 29, 2017
this company is a mess, first of all there was literally no orientation or training, my trainer was there for two days and every single day he said " I am going on vacation I really don't want to be here why don't you guys take a break for the day" Lacked ability to access computers or server for over a week leading to new hires being unable to do literally any work. Literally the worst place to work at if you are looking at challenging and pushing yourself. If you want to just coast and not show up and just get by this is the job for you. Thankfully I had just planned on leaving shortly after I got hired but I feel bad for everyone who didn't have back up plans.
Pros
free coffee, some cool people
Cons
management sucks, parking sucks, no training
Very family orienented
Email Specialist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CADecember 26, 2017
Voxpro has its pros and cons. The pros are they offer outside activities called sports and social where you can connect with other employees who share the same interest as you, they have dinners, dances, anime clubs, paintball clubs, dance clubs ect so it gives you the opportunity to connect with everyone. They have a great snack bar/ nap room. The cons are the management treats every team differently and can be extremely hard on you about thing but they do attempt to work with you when you are lacking but not every manager abides by the same rules (in my opinion). The training isn't that great you almost teach yourself or ask your peers for help.
Overall good place to work
Nest Tier 2 Phone Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CANovember 29, 2017
Typical call center/support center work. You're trained for your job, you come in and take calls/emails all day, and you go home. It varies depending on who you work for what exactly you'll be working with.
I've learned to keep an open mind to change and to roll with the punches. A lot of things move very quickly in the office, so when they do change you have to change with it.
Management is fine, I've had mostly good experiences with them. It varies to each person though, even within the same team.
Hardest part of the the job is trying to meet the contracts standards and trying to keep up to date with their needs. They hold us pretty high up, so we're asked to work very hard to keep that standard for them.
Pros
Pool table, walking paths, hour lunch, benefits, some free lunches on holidays/celebrations, two holiday parties
Cons
Little personal time, vacation is hard to get, set sick days
Zero Leadership** Zero Communication
Manager (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CANovember 7, 2017
Absolutely Zero On-boarding!
Zero communication, no avenue for resolution dispute.
Most people within Leadership have been on site less than 6 months!

2nd day on the job, was advised the company was acquired by a Canadian based company and the potential for mass layoff was/is eminent.

I would steer very very clear of this organization(disorganization)!
Pros
It's Work vs unemployeed
Cons
Just about everything
Great people to work with. Unfortunately, pay was not enough.
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 30, 2017
I would've remained an employee without question if compensation issues had been addressed. Other than that, coworkers are great! They occasionally provide food! The health benefits are really good as well.
Pros
Coworkers and environment.
Cons
low pay
Productive fun workplace
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAOctober 25, 2017
Great environment. Brought out a more vocal side out of me. Great benefits. Never felt like I was going to work because when you get there your job is fun.
Pros
Events throughout the year
Poorly managed nightmare
Written Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAOctober 23, 2017
I started with this company when they first opened the Folsom office and let me tell you: I have never worked in such an unprofessional environment before. Managers are lazy and uneducated, and just generally don't know how to do their jobs. HR is a joke and is too busy to take anything seriously. There is absolutely no opportunity for advancement because they only choose a certain select few people who go out to party and get wasted together on the weekends to be promoted.

Sure the office is nice and fun and seems like such a cool place to work but upper management is so poorly managed that the office is cut throat, unprofessional, and there is constant back stabbing, snitching and drama.
Great place to work for entry-level
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 26, 2017
Voxpro has been great. Great benefits but no room for advancement. I have benefits for myself and for my daughter as well and I absolutely love them. Great management and friendly staff, just no raises or advancement.
fun but also stressful.
Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 25, 2017
As a newer company there are MANY kinks to work out. They are still learning how to do things better for everyone. Management isn't bad but always busy,
Pros
hour lunch, great co workers, themed days
Cons
management always busy, numbers are a huge factor, the "graduation" process needs fixing
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 12, 2017
Crazy group interview process and it continues to get crazier for any possible promotion so get used to it. People can get away with some pretty bad behavior for a long time without many consequences, which can be frustrating to watch if you aren't wired that way.
Pros
free coffee, nice location
Cons
no annual review or raises - ever - unless you are promoted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxpro. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight