VSECU Employee Reviews

Difficult place to work, very clicky
Member Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rutland, VTApril 19, 2018
I would strongly not recommend working at the Rutland Branch. I didn't feel like I fit in. The manager was not willing to get out in the public. Manager stated "It was a waste of time".
Pros
Learned new things
Cons
management
Poor training and support for new employees in the Contact Center.
Contact Center Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montpelier, VTSeptember 4, 2015
At first the training was excellent, but once in the Contact Center I was given more work than I could handle and not informed that I was not expected to do it all. We were not allowed to pass on a phone call even if it was beyond our scope of knowledge and getting help was difficult at best. The trainer was also the Team Lead and handled phone calls that were irrelevant to my position plus he was doing his job and training at once. In the short time I was there 2 people were let go. One an Executive Assistant and one from the Contact Center. They don't tell you about this high rate of turnover. Basically in the Contact Center it is sink or swim. They said I was hired for my personality, but even though I had clients telling me what a great job I was doing they let me go for none performance. I do not recommend working there in the Contact Center. The Teller training I received was great, but when I was at the drive through I had more support than when I was behind the counter face to face with members. They told me there would be someone next to me if I needed help, but that person was usually occupied when I needed help the most.
Pros
Branch Manager (Montpelier branch) was a wonderful and supportive person.
Cons
High rate of turnover and poor training in the Contact Center

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VSECU. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3