Vsolvit LLC Employee Reviews

Nice company
OBIEE Reports Developer (Current Employee) –  Norco, CAAugust 9, 2018
Love teamwork, nice environment, challenge project, good client relationship, Management team need improve. Great culture, Need to improve in carrier goal.
Unless you want to be treated poorly...
Secretary II (Former Employee) –  Port Hueneme CBC Base, CAJuly 18, 2018
The current manager is a joke. He doesn't like you, then you are screwed. HR was a joke because even though I had proof of doing what I was told to do by management they used it against me. Then to find out that other contractors I worked with got paid a minimum of 10 dollars more an hour for the same job made me realize how cheap the company is.
low offer for high expection
Microsoft server Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Norco, CAJuly 2, 2018
for what they expect to get accomplished they do not compensate well, there is no reall caring of their employees, they are very poorly treated, poor comunication
Easy Remote Internship
Data Analyst/Intern (Current Employee) –  Sonora, CAJune 26, 2018
Low pay, but very easy work. Good place to intern. Made friends. Made connections. Learned a lot. Supervisor was more than happy assign work based on interest.
Wonderful Team, Unreliable HR
Business Development Intern (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAMay 23, 2018
I learned a lot about research and contracts, and the team of people I work with are wonderful. Our team was very coordinated and supportive of each other. Attention to detail was a must.
Unless you are desperate...
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAMarch 30, 2018
VSolvit does not have a clue how to run a business, and they know even less about how to manage people. There are very few managers who know how to develop their employees, and the CEO and her husband treat everyone as disposable as toilet paper.
The company culture is unstable and reactive. One moment they have a sound strategy and then the next day it will change, for no reason at all.
If you are desperate for a job and just need a paycheck then this could be the place for you. The place is also good for the folks that are on the contract projects.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, inept management, poor communication, poor treatment by management, reactive business model
Alright
Network Technician (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 29, 2018
Coworkers are incredibly immature. NSWC Corona REAP team. Good pay for what you are doing. Relaxed ejnviuroment. Good first full time starting job. Gives you good experience.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
Bad team, friends hooking friends up!
Was a part time job during semester of class.
Jr. Marketing Design Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 27, 2017
It was a good job for in between classes. I was able to work from home 10-12 hours per week. Primarily was doing market research and competitor analysis. It taught me a little bit about how large government contracts work and what to expect in that type of company.
Sad experience
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CASeptember 22, 2017
no backing employees. What every customer says in was written in your folder. Yes you had your say but it really did not matter. but I had respect for this company.
Pros
Cons
The people
Electronic Warfare Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAJuly 15, 2017
Easy to get along with management who take the time to listen and understand issues and keep us informed. They take the time to work out issues with the customer.

Want to know more about Vsolvit LLC?

Ask a question
Entry Level Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 8, 2017
It is a great place to work and gain experience. Everyone is helpful and management is great. The projects are interesting (for the GIS team at least) and the team members are always encouraged to participate and help one another.