All applicants are required to complete an online application followed by a phone interview with the recruiter and an in-person interview with the manager for local work or a phone interview with manager if you are not local. Depending on the position, you may meet with up to three other VT Group employees during the in-person interview. This can take from one to three weeks on average depending on availability to interview.
January 25, 2018
2 weeks. No real experience needed. They will hire anyone who is willing to do physical labor for very low pay.
A week or two depending upon what their need is.
Too long. The process needs an overhaul.
- What is the vacation policy like at VT Group? How many vacation days do you get per year?Answered by VT Group
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at VT Group?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at VT Group?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of VT Group?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at VT Group?2 people answered
- Do you have a 401K plan?Answered by VT Group
- What is the most stressful part about working at VT Group?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at VT Group?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at VT Group?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at VT Group?One person answered