For full time, exempt employees, you accrue immediately which equates to 16 paid days off for the year.
July 6, 2017
The paid vacation is good, it is on par with competitors and generous across all industries.
You do not accrue vacation for a year after you start.
It starts and 2 weeks and after a few years it went up to 4 weeks.
14 days a year
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at VT Group? What are the steps along the wa…Answered by VT Group
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at VT Group?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at VT Group?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of VT Group?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at VT Group?2 people answered
- Do you have a 401K plan?Answered by VT Group
- What is the most stressful part about working at VT Group?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at VT Group?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at VT Group?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at VT Group?One person answered