VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 936 reviews matching the search See all 1,255 reviews
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 20, 2018
Company very fast and demanding, cut throat environment everyone trying to meet a quota. Not very well organized and manager was very unprofessional when talking to employees.
Pros
Job
Cons
Terrible environment
Alway productive and fun working with others
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 18, 2018
It’s always good talking to customer making them feel comfortable that there making the right decision building relationship with them even the worker creating a team to get the job done
Pros
I like everything about the job
Cons
There’s nothing I didn’t like about the job
Good Company and Good People
IT Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionAugust 16, 2018
I've worked with VXI for almost 4 years and the reason why I left is because I wanted to challenge myself to learn another language, to which I am doing as of the moment.

If I were to choose to go back, I will definitely apply again.

My co workers are great as well as the management.
Benefits
Fast paced office workplace
Temporary Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 13, 2018
You'd come in, learn how to register disaster survivors through FEMA. Answer any questions they want to know about help they can get, and centers for disaster survivors. Sometimes, very stressed and frustrated people would call. Usually because they have gone through something very traumatic recently, for example losing their home or a loved one. It was really a true experience working there.
Pros
Decent amount of breaks, cafeteria, friendly coworkers, diversity
Cons
extremely competitive environment
Productive, Fast Paced, Patience Required
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 8, 2018
Must be willing to sit at a computer for hours while also talking on the phone, handling back to back calls. Very fast paced. Management is great. They're all there to help. Very easy, repetitive job. Must provide excellent customer service with a "I Can Help You With That" attitude. Training lasts 5-6 weeks paid.
Pros
Leave Building for Lunch, Employee events, Advancement/travel opportunities
Cons
Sitting long periods, talking long periods, unpaid holidays
Good place to work but don't miss a day
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHAugust 8, 2018
I missed a few days due to health issues during training and was fired for missing more than the allowed days during training. Training wasn't hard and people were nice but if you get sick and need to call off you may lose your job
Pros
Good pay, job isn't bad, nice coworkers
Cons
Very strict policies
Cool place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 6, 2018
As long as you know how to scale things this company will be for you. It is always changing campaigns so don't get too comfortable with on thing cause it's liable to change.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Fast paced strict schedule
Call center.
Agent Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OH 44503August 6, 2018
Was a call center job providing assistance to store location agents with correcting money transfer data in a database.
Often a high pace of calls, definitely not for everyone but sufficient full time employment and an easy job to get if you can handle long hours of arguing with agents and customers over money transfer details and navigating financial laws, often international ones to do so.
Pros
Pretty lax on dress code, management is not particularly vicious.
Cons
Endless phone and data entry torment at an excessive, pounding pace.
Great starter job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 3, 2018
I enjoyed the people that I worked with. It had an ok scheduled for me because I did not work weekends or most holidays. I am not sure what it is like now, but it was an ok job.
ok place to work, not a place to build a carrer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 2, 2018
management is horrible, trainers and most of the employees were great but management chose their favorites. working here was like being back in high school. managers had their favorites, their cliques, etc. decent to make money.
Cons
30min lunches, bonuses were stolen by management
It seemed everyone is on foodstamps
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXAugust 2, 2018
Everyone I met seemed to have trouble making ends meet. Loud music was played by the managers, and they would yell over the call center floor. Calls were queued to sales that shouldn’t have been, and customers would complain they would be dropped in transfer to end up back in sales. The customer needed other help, but no way to resolve the issue as we were a client provider. The phone audio was often poor if a manager was listening in, but if complained on so that the job could be better done they would say just perform better. Threatening of firing and docked hours of sales not made on quota was what created a stressful atmosphere. This is not what sales is, and I left.
Pros
Cons
Stress
Please read these reviews before considering.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 2, 2018
Stay through training, then leave. Be actively seeking other employment while in training. Once you start on the production floor you are on your own. They will convince you there is floor support but they give you the cold shoulder when asked for assistance. You are also underpaid, check out what the client, Comcast pays their employees for executing ONE of the many tasks you handle. Comcast pays VXI $26 per head and you're only making $10.
Last thing, this location only has one client, Comcast. If Comcast drops VXI the entire site shuts down. No job security.
Pros
45 minute lunch
Cons
Pay, professionalism, no security, etc
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 31, 2018
When working here the typical day is fast pace with not a lot of breathing room between calls. You had to be quick on your feet with a response to customer problems.It was a good learning experience with talking with other people from other states. I learned that everyone goes through the same thing no more where you live. Some people just need an extra push to get over a hurdle. The hardest part of this job is having to met the quota for the day. The enjoyable part is the competitive work place
Pros
Competitive, rewarding
Cons
Contacting other departments in a reasonable time
Good workplace
Call Center Technical Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 28, 2018
Fast paced environment. Always busy. Management shared ideas to improve work behavior and how to manage your desk. Most customers were friendly and helpful.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Driving distance
My supervisor was good, the rest was so so.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 27, 2018
My team and my supervisor were the only real redeeming qualities to this job.
the pay was poor at best for even 3rd party call center jobs. the incentives are a joke and with how easy they mess them up its nearly impossible to count on them and it takes a full pay cycle for them to even SEE if its fixed or not.
its rather cramped in the location i was at with loud teams near by being a factor added stress.
the insurance they provide is expensive as all get out for even a SINGLE PERSON and the taxes are rather high too being a good combined 30% of the whole check.

they seem to want things from their agents done quickly but they themselves take a good while to get things done

the job itself is stressfull for multiple reasons, the Team lead and the team itself that i had was good but that was about the ONLY good quality of the job.

its a high turnover rate call center that tries to position itself as something different when its really not.
Pros
45 minute lunch
Cons
parking on site, incentives, low wages, turn around on chain of command requests
Ping pong table for employees
Telephone Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJuly 26, 2018
Great place for people just entering the workforce, not so much if you’re career minded and looking for employment to advance in, my opinion, too many chiefs and not enough Indians
Cons
Short breaks, health care, top heavy management, micromanage workers
Not to be trusted
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 25, 2018
You are simply a body to fill a chair and that calls. You'll have some managers and supervisors that are okay but they are few a far between. Felt like being back in high school with the amount of drama that goes on there. Not to mention the nonstop issue of bed bugs. Lastly,HR IS A JOKE.
Pros
Some cool people you'll work with.
Cons
To many to list
productive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 23, 2018
I enjoyed working here. Good atmosphere. Hardest part of the job was customer service. Angry customers calling in because their service doesn't work. Overall good company to work for.
Hard rather than making easy to flow
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 20, 2018
The company made it hard to follow some of the quick reference guides and data basis is pages long. It can be difficult to find what you are looking for.
Fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 20, 2018
This job was fun the only problem when I worked here the project I was hired for wasn't being managed well majority of the supervisor wouldn't want to help they would send you of to another supervisor
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

62out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at VXI Global Solutions.

Powered by Comparably