VXI Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,029 reviews matching the search See all 1,382 reviews
I somewhat enjoyed it
BUNDLES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHFebruary 5, 2019
I loved my job as a Supervisor but the pressure was intense. Fell like I was worked to death in this position without overtime pay. Management trying to cut cost for the clients just discounted my pay check cause they didn't want to look bad for having a supervisor work 60 hours a week.
difficult
Mobility Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHFebruary 4, 2019
I have been here for little over a year and they definitely put a different perception of values than what the actually exercise. There s\are SOME decent people.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Memorable Place
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  Robinsons Cybergate, BajadaJanuary 31, 2019
This is the first company and work that I had.
I have experienced a lot that stays on my mind and heart till present.
Environment wise, people's personality, and bosses that are very understanding and down to Earth; all that I can attest to greatly.
If given a chance I will render my self back and make a lot of memories.
Review
Account Agent (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 28, 2019
It was Okay. They didn't exactly pay enough for everything that they had you do. It was a good work experience however. The people were kind. The hours were fair as well.
Don't do it.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 28, 2019
Dont work here because you will have to almost learn everything on your own. The training sucks donky feet. You really have no help from the supervisors or floor support. They have u look things up and u will have to look for 15 mins or more and still not get the answer you are looking for. The pay is ok but if you been there for years you wont get a raise and the people just walking in the door get the same pay u do. Stressful environment and there is a lot of favouritism. Kiss butt u get ahead. Do your job and show up for work and barely get noticed or promoted. The hours suck and if u have kids this isnt the place for you. They dont care about dr appts or anything. If u need to just get cust service experience than apply. This place sucks. I will never ever ever ever ever ever work at vxi again. U will be better off applying for at&t or directv directly.
Pros
45 min lunch. Should be an hr
Cons
2 10 min breaks. Management is bad. Floor support bad.
No paid time off, employees not treated well
Business Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 27, 2019
This is a contractor who has various call center for AT&T. They have no medical benefits. The employee has to pay for everything. They have no paid sick time. Only 1 paid week of vacation after a year. They never give raises. The Team Leaders tread employees like they are children. No respect whatsoever.
Pros
Close to where I live
Cons
Too many to mention.
terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJanuary 25, 2019
The managers at this place are rude, the work is stressful unless you like listening to angry customers all day while the computer freezes constantly. Do yourself a favor and keep looking.
Pros
Cons
low pay, management
Exciting, Competitive
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJanuary 22, 2019
My time at VXI was truly a learning experience. I was able to come in learn a new line of business and grow and excel in a short period of time to become a Supervisor with in a year and make money, friends and some life lessons to help me go further in my sales life.
Pros
Advancement, promotion, raises
Cons
unprofessional individuals
Not a Fan
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 21, 2019
very unprofessional environment would not recommend to anyone. I must say this was the worst place ive ever worked at. all around a big joke. ........
Thinking about working here ?
DirecTV Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJanuary 18, 2019
If you need a Job that bad then go on and work here. Otherwise, This Whole Company is a Joke. HR & Management is a Joke. If you making more money than them, they claim that they overpaid you. They always messing up your paychecks. I’m always having to talk to HR about my checks which is irritating. Then Management, the bosses, is definitely a Joke. They don’t care about you, They will find ways to fire you if they don’t like you. They treat you like your in Highschool. This Job does illegal stuff & I feel like this whole company going to make everyone loose their Job pretty soon. It ain’t worth taking chances to work here, unless you need a Job really bad. And the place is dirty. Good Luck
good expirence
Call Center Associate - Loyalty Program (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 17, 2019
its a good company to start off getting experience if you have no call center experience. I started to get tired of the job because i personally felt like alot of the people don't respect you there and talk down to you alot especially supervisor
Pros
2 10 minute breaks and a 45 min lunch
Fun work envirement
Csr representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 15, 2019
Vxi is a Very competative work. High call volumes. Great incentives firendly work envirmement they try and get u to be the very best retention specialist you can
program and basic tech support (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 14, 2019
The only reason I left was due to caring for a parent in a state where VXI is not available.They train you thoroughly and have you ready for production. Coming to training is VERY important and you shouldn't miss a day or you will be lost. They have a lot of schedule times however they will try to work with you as much as possible.
Pros
Fun place to work and room for growth
Cons
Mondays are madness!
Decent
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJanuary 14, 2019
Hours are typically flexible i.e. if I needed Monday off I could work an additional two hours the rest of the week to make up that missed shift and I loved that. However management is constantly changing and supervisors constantly demoted. And new management always wanted to be “cool” i.e. loud karaoke for management only in the middle of the floor while you’re trying to take calls and actively listen to the customers. You cannot take food or drinks or any personal items (phone/wallet/purse nothing) to your desk. Honestly the pay wasn’t enough for all the drama that came with the job.
Pros
Sign on bonus
If You Can Handle Customers Yelling At You, This Is Your Job
Customer Loyalty Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 12, 2019
This is not my kind of job. Why did I take it? Because they brought me in. I didn't know they were going to pick me to take the job.

When I started training, this should have been 3 months of training due to a ton of information they were throwing at me and other 24 people in the classroom. Instead, we get 6 weeks on figuring all of this stuff out by ourselves

On the third week, they threw us on the floor to see if we can handle it. I was able to handle it a little but the rest of the stuff the customer was asking me.....the instructor didn't teach us those certain issues.

This job has the worst training system ever and I already prepared to walk out the door and quit. They didn't even give us enough pay either. I can see why the majority of the people quit this job.

The environment has a whole lot of negative energy in the department too. I felt it when I sat down at the desk. I cannot sit in that job if I was feeling very uncomfortable in there.

So yeah... If you can handle the environment, harshly strict security and rules, customers yelling at you, and managers and leads that are not following directions and not helping their agents, then this is the kind of job for you.

Me? I'm out of this joint.
Management Is not good treats employees like children.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 10, 2019
The Cincinnati location is horrible! They treat they’re employees like children. Very very ghetto and unprofessional. Fights in the break room! People hitting others with pool balls in the face and they were rehired. The manager called me a piece of s*** and spit on me and grabbed my arm. Luckily i have kids to take care of to avoid going to jail.
Worst place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAJanuary 8, 2019
Do not work here . They dont pay you what they owe you. They will say you get paid for sales and other incentives. Thats a lie , its no overtime. Managers dont want to do their job and always refer you back to a place that absolutely wont help you. Upper management act like they dont know whats going on when they know exactly whats going on . Worst place to work for , mark my words!!!!!
vxi
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 8, 2019
vxi prides its self of being easy to move up when its just as easy to get knocked back down. while the few that are moving up are usually friends and family of someone already higher up so favorites are being played often for someone to experience growth in the company.
A good but bad decision
Customer Care Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 7, 2019
If you are looking for a consistent schedule for 9 weeks, this is the place to go. If you are looking for inconsistent rules and regulations, this is the place to go. If you are looking to be badgered about little things, this is the place to go! If you want to be under "leaders" who do not even come to work, this is YOUR place!
This place is very close to horrible The pay is not good. They do a lot of giveaways but do not want to actually compensate their workers. Too many stipulations that do not make sense. Will stress you out, immediately.
Attendance SUCKS! You are only excused for jury duty; everything else, you are required to be "AUTO'D IN" You are only allowed 6 pts before "termination". Missing 1 day is 2pts. You do the math.
Pros
None.
Cons
short breaks, dirty bathrooms, old messed up computer, imcompetent team leaders
Very bad place to work
Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJanuary 7, 2019
VXI is not a professional organization. Customers are not cared about and neither are the employees. All that is cared about is trying to upsell customers and not what they need.
Pros
easy to get job
Cons
not professionald

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at VXI Global Solutions.

Powered by Comparably