VXI Global Solutions

United States1,806 reviews

Found 1,806 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,355 reviews
directvagentcenterincentivetrainerunprofessionalbonusphone

It was okay

I enjoyed this job for the most part. Onsite and remotely. You cant trust anyone though. People talk about everyone. A manager actually texted me on accident something about me he ment to send someone else. Management was very encouraging in person and pushed on having good metrics and upselling. There were opportunities for team bonuses when i was here. I havent been here in a while but the LA office had bugs when I was there. So hopefully thays fixed. You get cursed out and yelled at ALOT by customers and the call flow is heavy. So if you can handle your calls you should be pretty fine at this job. The customers are the hardest part. They dont hire people who have previously worked there is also another minus.

August 8, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your VXI experience was not the perfect fit for you. We try to engage employers by creating positive workplaces, offering comprehensive training, and career development and advancement opportunities. We realize the customer service industry is unique, but we are proud of our employees and their daily contributions. Please note that we read all reviews and actively share with our business and local site leadership to evaluate our current state and plan actions that will help us improve and grow as we transition to the new VXI. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Horrible Company

If you value your sanity please DON’T apply to this company. Horrible management that doesn’t care about and is only concerned with further their own agendas.

VXI Global Solutions insights

Based on 1,392 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

The spot if you just want a quick check to get on your feet but they do teach you good game

Horrible working conditions like I said earlier if you just want a check to get on ur feet this is the place. I have been there a year and the have been 10 fights on the production floor

Not a good work environment.

Managers are not prepared for training other employees. The rooms where you work are not clean enough. Managers are afraid to assist you because are not prepared for the position. it is not a good company to grow in.

August 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. VXI is proud of our employees and is always looking at ways to help our teams develop, learn and grow. We have many training initiatives, such as our 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and the Rising Star Silver program to create a foundation of authentic leadership in our employees. We are proud to have so many outstanding Team Leaders, Managers, and Site Directors across all our programs in the US that continue to be promoted from within. We are sorry your personal experience did not match your expectations and our employer of choice goal. Best of luck with your career, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

horrible

I was only there for 2 months training really didn't help us, the team leads don't want to help when we had questions. Good pay. I learned that you don't want to work for his company if you want advancement.

August 8, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review for VXI. We want to respond to your comments: every employee, no matter what level. We are very proud of the excellent training and development opportunities the new VXI offers, fantastic health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and many other new initiatives. We are sorry your personal experience did not match your expectations of our employer of choice goal. We wish you well in the future. We appreciate your feedback and good luck, and thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

A lot of work for little pay

I should have known how the job would be due to how easy it was to get a job there. Training was okay but once you get on the phones, it was a different story. Literally had to re-train once on calls. New clients added on without notice. Stressed call times (AHT) but also want us to not rush customers off phones.

August 8, 2022

It’s not the best but it’ll do for now.

This job does take a toll from time to time but it is an okay place to work just learn the product and know what you’re talking about and you’ll do fine.

August 8, 2022
Thank you so much for sharing your VXI experience feedback! We love to hear from former and current employees about your experience with us. Feedback helps us grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. As you are aware, we offer incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

Decent Company, excellent management

From my experience, from moving from Team Leads and manager 4 times, 3/4 were excellent and understanding leads that had the patience to work with any issues you had along with their busy schedules. It's a coin toss depending on what client you'll be assigned to work with but VXI itself was very professional, to the point, and fair in my opinion.

August 5, 2022

Vxi remote csr

Working for VXI is very rewarding, because I help people without Transportation, get to & from their Dr. Appointments. The downside, not enough pay.

August 4, 2022
Thank you for sharing yourexperience with us! We love hearing from all of our employees. We understand that there is always room for improvement, so we take all the feedback we gather and further develop and evolve our company. As you may know, we offer dedicated training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards and recognition programs, and the best Referral for Life program in the business! We are exceptionally proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community using our engagement teams. Our code is ‘Passion for People’ commitment, and our mission is to strive for development. Once again, we want to thank you for sharing your talents with VXI.

It was ok

The job was easy I was doing then I went to another campaign and it was horrible I should have stayed with the first campaign I was with. I worked there for over a year. The pay was ok, they did a lot of promotion in the company.

August 1, 2022

Good place to work if you are patient on phone calls .

Ok place to work. Management could’ve been better but flexible work schedule. Part time and full time . You have to answer phone calls the whole 8 hour shift . As soon as one is over you must be ready for the next one ! No two calls will be the same but they teach you how to respond to every situation.Team leaders are usually on stand by when you’re first starting out for help . I started at this job with no call representative experience . If they see your eager to work , patient , kind they will hire you !

August 1, 2022
Thank you for your comments about your VXI experience. It’s great to hear from our current and former employees about your experience with us. All feedback helps potential applicants and ourselves grow and develop, and we are always looking for ways to improve. Your comments are another way for others to appreciate the incredible training and development opportunities, excellent health benefits, rewards, and recognition programs we offer! The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with the new VXI.

It was ok

Team leaders and HR were useless. It was ok for a while but I felt company was going under. The pay was decent. Only issue with this place was management

August 1, 2022

Not worth the time or stress

Communication is horrible For what you have to do and the hourly pay is poorThe schedule constantly changes for the higher ups and you have to adjust

Good Benefits and Pay

Great place to work, Good pay and Benefits. Very Educational Opportunity for looking to learn as they Earn. I have had the Pleasure to be Employed for Over a Year and it’s been an Awesome Experience.

August 1, 2022

Good place to work, great supervisor. The only thing that when you changed projects ur pay would drop tremendously and sometimes it would only be a weeks notice.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Short breaks

not worth it

pay and commission not worth the time and energy very unprofessional seems like they just hire anyone to work there. I only took job cause I needed it at the time

July 21, 2022

Not what you expect

They don’t work with you and they demand stuff from you and are selfish I would never refer anyone to them ever people need to find a better job to go to they don’t be accurate with the work from home jobs there pay sucks and they don’t call you back when you fill there application out so wrong this company should be banned

July 20, 2022

Drab but the pay is good

soul crushing grind, and the same constant 16 minutes conversation forever, but the pay is really good so if you can endure the grind it's worth it imo

July 18, 2022
Thank you for your comments about your VXI experience. It’s great to hear from our current and former employees about your experience with us. All feedback helps potential applicants and ourselves grow and develop, and we always look for ways to improve. The new VXI is proud of our employees who are socially active and supportive in their community through our engagement teams. We live by our ‘Passion for People’ commitment and strive to develop our teams to help us learn and grow together. Thank you for sharing your talents with the new VXI.

A stressful job and wasn't worth the time

I worked here for almost a year and it was stressful. Realized a better opportunity was out there. Save yourself the time of working for this company.

Pros

Nice coworkers/management, hour lunch, can leave early

Cons

Policies & lack of help

July 18, 2022

Work

You have to be on camera 100% of the time. Weird schedules. They say you can pick your schedule but they give you whatever they choose. Does not pay you some of the time you work.

July 15, 2022
At VXI, we love hearing about feedback, so let us say thank you for sharing yours! As an experienced and well-respected Contact Center provider, we have obtained a slew of long-term clients who rely on VXI to support their business and customers. This means it's important to provide consistent coverage, allowing many people to work in a flexible scheduling environment. Yes, this does sound great, but we've found that this can sometimes cause disruptions to a typical work/home environment. Unfortunately, this is standard practice with all third-party service providers like ourselves. In order to grow, it's important to be as transparent, open, and honest during our interviews and correspondence with potential employees to ensure that everyone understands the norms of the industry. Realistic job expectations are part of our interview and onboarding processes, ensuring everyone is on the same page before the hiring process begins. We apologize that this particular venture did not work out for you due to your circumstances. We wish you well in the future and thank you for your time with VXI.

Fun environment

Great place to work at. Very entertaining and fast pace. You must be willing to be coached and must have great attendance and attitude. The company promotes from with the company.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Maintain proformance

July 14, 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VXI Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 30%
In the Top 30% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at VXI Global Solutions.
Powered byComparably