Vyve Broadband Employee Reviews

They were very cut throat
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMay 22, 2018
People were out for themselves there was no team work. The training needed to be more detailed. If there was a issue with customers there waa no support from mangement.
Pros
Break on cable and internet
Cons
Health care was expensive no team work or support was not able to call out sick
Friendly Environment
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMay 4, 2018
I have been working here only for a short period of time, but I can honestly say that the environment is great and all the people are extremely friendly, in fact it's one of their policies. My management is amazing and actually helpful. They are my go to for in depth questions and answers. I am thankful to finally work somewhere that acknowledges us as individuals. The pay is good, but if you work harder you get paid more! You get what you earn and it makes working hard worth it as opposed to other companies who make you work hard with no recognition and not enough wages.
Pros
Friendly and Relaxed
Stay Away
Whistle blower (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 23, 2018
Would not wish this play on my enemy. This is a toxic working environment. The Management only cares about impressing the VPs and the VPs only care about lining their pockets.
good working environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 22, 2018
Everyday could be completely different. Some days we didn't have many calls at all and it would be slow, but other days we would have people on hold for quite a while and it got hectic.
Pros
commission
Cons
nothing
competitive environment with many incentives.
Inbound sales representative (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 25, 2018
I loved the competitive environment. I believe this job if for certain types of people and personality. They really push the competition aspect of the job.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
The crowded office space.
Broadband Technician (Current Employee) –  OklahomaJanuary 12, 2018
Love working here. Managment is great and co workers are fun to work with. I believe there is a lot of opportunity with this company. Seems to be growing.
Not a good place to work
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durant, OKDecember 29, 2017
The pay was good and competitive, i'll give them that. Our manager for Door to Door was absolute garbage, he cares more about himself and his own pride over actually being a good leader and having a successful team. We had one guy from Georgia that would only be able to make 2-5 PSU sales/ month, goal is 35, over 4 months and was never terminated and left to do with as he wanted. Management is terrible.
Pros
decent pay
Fast Paced and Valuable Learning Experience
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYNovember 5, 2017
Vyve was a great place to learn how to juggle multiple projects at once as well as a valuable learning experience in my field. However, I did feel that my entire job description was not fully divulged during the interview process.
Overall its a good company to work for.
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Work and life are pretty much balance. The compensation is not the best, but the ease of dealing with management compensate for that short fall. The atmosphere is family, and everyone is nice.
Good
Commercial support/retention specialist (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKSeptember 21, 2017
Good. Good work environment. Mangers were down to earth. Co workers were not very nice at first. Became pregnant and decided to stay home due to health reasons.
Productive and fun workplace
DIspatcher (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAAugust 22, 2017
While working as Tech support and later as a Dispatcher I would use the same knowledge I had gain of the cable system from working with and assisting customers then to assisting in Technicians with installation and setup of equipment to provide customers with cable, internet, and phone services as well as troubleshoot any issues that arose via VOIP interface and remote access to the equipment.
Pros
the people I worked with
Cons
limited advancement opportunities
There are issues
Universal customer service (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKAugust 18, 2017
Vyve has a very hard time holding onto management. this leads to no training and no feed back.
They tried fun motivational things but never followed through.
Vyve has people "disappear" all the time and it is never talked about. All the sudden your manager is gone and it was like they ere never there at all. Kind of creepy and scary that you will be the next to disappear.
The criteria that you are measured on are completely unrealistic.
Great advancement opportunities
Technical Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 31, 2017
This is a young company with amazing opportunity, If you are a dedicated person and believe in yourself and your career this is the place for you! NE Oklahoma is soon to be a 100/0 success explosion!
Nothing is more important than them.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKApril 29, 2017
There is no real typical day of work.

I learned a fair amount about the cable industry by being around those involved in it despite my position not directly dealing with it.

Lower and mid management with select few upper management are really nice people under a large load of stress.

The culture is basically control through fear, the turnover rate for this company is massive through all levels of employment with virtually no benefit to tenure.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with the political backstabbing for personal gain running rampant through the company.

The most enjoyable thing about the job though is helping customers and other employees in any and every way possible.
Pros
Being a part of a business that serves local communities.
Cons
Unreasonable expectations by any industry standards.
great place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Westlake, LAApril 24, 2017
I really enjoy working here. It is a fun and learning enviroment to work in. Employees are nice and easy to work with.I learned a lot of things working with this company. They care about there employees and customers.
Not Employee Driven and Unethical Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 16, 2017
Vyve does not care about their people at all. They make decisions as far as positions based on if the Senior Management Team likes that person or not. They do not base it on performance or merit. this company will not be around much longer as they are losing customers at a breath taking pace as their service is sub-par and unreliable. I would not suggest anyone work there based on my experience and that of others i witnessed.
relaxing place to work
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Douglas, GAFebruary 6, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Vyve, all employees and managers treat you like family. Customer Service is what i love to do. At Vyve i got one on one with all my customers, and that is what mattered to me the most. I have always valued my customers and their needs. My manager was always available to assist me when needed, and that was important to me.I helped customers with their statements, took payments, called customers, and assisted customers with their cable packages,started new accounts, and closed out old accounts. The hardest part of the job was when I lost a customer and couldn't save them. My customers were my world and i went above and beyond to meet their needs everday.
dont look at the reviews at the bottom they are paid for by the company
Inbound tech and customer service calls (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKDecember 26, 2016
let me tell you the real store about vyve and how they treat there customers and the people that work for them ...i will tell you up front i worked there for almost 3 years and if you dont kiss a few buts and i mean a few mangers buts then you are nothing and they will not help you and as far as new people coming in to the place the training sucks the mangers there dont help and dont care and would rather go to lunch and smoke with others than help and do there jobs if you dont have to work there dont
Quite Place with large opportunities
Supervisor Chris Karle (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GA 31501December 14, 2016
Vyve was a learning experience for me and it taught me skills I can use in my over all knowledge. I was able to pick up needed communication skills at this job, as well start my retirement funds.
Pros
Good Benefits, Insurance, Team Work
Cons
Unstable Management
Great Company to work for
Installation Technician/maintenance tech (Former Employee) –  McAlester, OKNovember 9, 2016
Great team spirit . Management was great the people I worked with were great. The Human Resource people were great...They have great people that work there.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vyve Broadband. Our community is ready to answer.