Vyve Broadband Employee Reviews

Work place
Business customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKDecember 14, 2018
I loved my job helping people learning customer service skills. The atmosphere was hostile the way the company was ran all out of order. No organization everything was thrown together causing issues and stress with the job there was bullying cussing tio much work load on certain workers chasing tension rules always changed causing conflict and getting wrote up for it.
Pros
Loved helping people and the skills i learned
Cons
Not a good atmosphere
Worste communication company i have ever worked for.
Preventive Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cache, OKOctober 6, 2018
Sr. Vp of HR not only over looks work place harassment by uneducated supervisors but contributes to bulling and straight out lies to further her agenda.
Pros
Couple good employees
Cons
Every thing else
Technical Support Representitive (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKAugust 26, 2018
they were great. helped me anytime I needed it, worked with me when I had an issue and never let me down, they were very understanding with everything.
Great team work from the start
Inventory specialist warehouse (Former Employee) –  McAlester OkAugust 16, 2018
Good Place to work management had all of the paperwork and new hire training up and ready and completed I was able to start my task with very little hiccup.
Pros
Pay and working conditions
Cons
Older work equipment
Decent place to work if you live close
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKJuly 18, 2018
Average run of the mill customer service/tech support call center. Pay is around $14.50/hour starting for Tier 1 tech support - less for other departments.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Gets to be extremely boring in a few months
great environment, stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKJune 27, 2018
management coaches team members to be the best that they can be. with weekly coaching meetings, and daily emails. Company wants customer service reps to be as knowledgeable as they can be from billing, setting up accounts, and trouble shooting and issues that the customer has with equipment over the phone.
Cons
short breaks
Decent place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DURANT, OKJune 3, 2018
A normal day as a sales rep was to rep out as many calls as possible and close. This was my first experience with sales I loved it but they closed the location. Management was iffy and not very transparant. Work culture was laid back and there was no pressure or quota. The hardest part of the job was selling house phones because they are a very outdated technology. The most enjoyable part of the job was the commision bonuses.
Pros
Great pay, Relaxed co workers
Cons
Secretive management, If they didn't like you as a person you would find yourself with 3 hours a week.
They were very cut throat
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMay 22, 2018
People were out for themselves there was no team work. The training needed to be more detailed. If there was a issue with customers there waa no support from mangement.
Pros
Break on cable and internet
Cons
Health care was expensive no team work or support was not able to call out sick
Friendly Environment
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMay 4, 2018
I have been working here only for a short period of time, but I can honestly say that the environment is great and all the people are extremely friendly, in fact it's one of their policies. My management is amazing and actually helpful. They are my go to for in depth questions and answers. I am thankful to finally work somewhere that acknowledges us as individuals. The pay is good, but if you work harder you get paid more! You get what you earn and it makes working hard worth it as opposed to other companies who make you work hard with no recognition and not enough wages.
Pros
Friendly and Relaxed
Stay Away
Whistle blower (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 23, 2018
Would not wish this play on my enemy. This is a toxic working environment. The Management only cares about impressing the VPs and the VPs only care about lining their pockets.
good working environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKMarch 22, 2018
Everyday could be completely different. Some days we didn't have many calls at all and it would be slow, but other days we would have people on hold for quite a while and it got hectic.
Pros
commission
Cons
nothing
New company with lots of potential easy access fron I40
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKJanuary 28, 2018
Good company, nice leadership, training needs help, long commute from OKC. I enjoy the small call center. Good job for work life balance. Office needs updates.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
competitive environment with many incentives.
Inbound sales representative (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJanuary 25, 2018
I loved the competitive environment. I believe this job if for certain types of people and personality. They really push the competition aspect of the job.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
The crowded office space.
Broadband Technician (Current Employee) –  OklahomaJanuary 12, 2018
Love working here. Managment is great and co workers are fun to work with. I believe there is a lot of opportunity with this company. Seems to be growing.
Not a good place to work
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durant, OKDecember 29, 2017
The pay was good and competitive, i'll give them that. Our manager for Door to Door was absolute garbage, he cares more about himself and his own pride over actually being a good leader and having a successful team. We had one guy from Georgia that would only be able to make 2-5 PSU sales/ month, goal is 35, over 4 months and was never terminated and left to do with as he wanted. Management is terrible.
Pros
decent pay
Fast Paced and Valuable Learning Experience
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYNovember 5, 2017
Vyve was a great place to learn how to juggle multiple projects at once as well as a valuable learning experience in my field. However, I did feel that my entire job description was not fully divulged during the interview process.
Overall its a good company to work for.
Financial Accountant (Current Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Work and life are pretty much balance. The compensation is not the best, but the ease of dealing with management compensate for that short fall. The atmosphere is family, and everyone is nice.
Good
Commercial support/retention specialist (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKSeptember 21, 2017
Good. Good work environment. Mangers were down to earth. Co workers were not very nice at first. Became pregnant and decided to stay home due to health reasons.
Productive and fun workplace
DIspatcher (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAAugust 22, 2017
While working as Tech support and later as a Dispatcher I would use the same knowledge I had gain of the cable system from working with and assisting customers then to assisting in Technicians with installation and setup of equipment to provide customers with cable, internet, and phone services as well as troubleshoot any issues that arose via VOIP interface and remote access to the equipment.
Pros
the people I worked with
Cons
limited advancement opportunities
There are issues
Universal customer service (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKAugust 18, 2017
Vyve has a very hard time holding onto management. this leads to no training and no feed back.
They tried fun motivational things but never followed through.
Vyve has people "disappear" all the time and it is never talked about. All the sudden your manager is gone and it was like they ere never there at all. Kind of creepy and scary that you will be the next to disappear.
The criteria that you are measured on are completely unrealistic.