Waffle House Careers: Work at Waffle House
Work happinessScores based on about 2,846 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOWalt Ehmer76%approve of Walt Ehmer's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
Salary estimated from 48.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Waffle House have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 315 questions about working at Waffle House. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Waffle House employees.
Insights from 2.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Waffle House within the last 5 years.
Why do you want to work at Waffle House?
If I was willing to work all holidays because they never close.
Basic information, it was a short interview,
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Waffle House?Published on May 24, 2021
- Waffle House