Waffle House

Waffle House Employee Reviews

United States8,347 reviews
Found 8,347 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Waffle House selected this as a representative review
Just love working there it is great customers and nice staff
Just great to work there the atmosphere is so good I have been there for 5 years I love my regular customer and they love my service the co-works are great to get work with just a great job if you love people
I dont know what im suppose to write write right here
I dont have much to say about the job I only worked there because they were close to the last place that I used to stay and they paid daily because I was a server.
Terrible
The employees are extremely cliquey and rude. They yell often and torment you when you make a mistake. It’s difficult especially when you’re new. The store is always dirty. They rarely if ever follow the health law code unless the health inspector comes in. Would NOT recomment this as a first job.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
employees, management
It was horrible
There are a lot of waiters with nasty attitudes. It’s a lot of drunk people to deal with. Decent to low pay considering menu is priced low. It is a very crowded work enviorment. Fast paced.
Great
Waffle House was an extremely positive work environment. Loved experiencing the friendly wait staff, and that everyone was willing to help me learn how to properly do my job to the best of my ability.
Was the best for me at the time.
I was in high school and they had flexible hours. Didn’t pay a lot, but they did pay you what you didn’t make in tips. Everything was fairly easy, and the interview process wasn’t hard.
Excellent
Customer service, enjoyed working with the public, waited tables. My job duties were to serve food and beverages to customers and make sure they were satisfied with their visit.
Excellent
Its a good job for people you will meet new guest everyday the servers is excellent the workers are helpful and caring the mangers keep you going through out the day
Na
They have a great fun environment customers are understanding and employees have fun they work hard and pay well can be stressful at time but people always try to help out
Waffle House
Waffle House is a great company to work for no matter the circumstances they look past everything if you are willing to be the best you can be to meet all Waffle House employees needs
It was great job experience.
I Loved working at all my jobs. I enjoyed learning at them as well. I could use more experience in the field. I loved working with my fellow employees.
Pros
It could have have been better.
Waffle house
Fast and friendly food services, equal opportunity employer, fast paced environment with friendly customers and employees. Good food made to order at fast pace.
Very nice
Working for them was a great experience but unfortunately they had to many trainees but not enough trainers. Great work environment for those that have more experience.
Fast paced work environment
Very fast paced environment, with many challenges, yet rewarding at the same time as you build your regular customer base. Meet lifelong friends both with fellow employees and customers alike.
Be ready for major work
I liked waffle house because it shows me a large portion of life in the town or city im in. It also gave me a chance to meet famous people and build a business network.
Friendly coworkers
Always had 40 hpurs usually set hours good management clean place to work great money to be made. Always room to improve managers are great they let you figure it out urself but if helps needed they will step in
Decent WorkPlace
For me, working here wasn't bad. But management did not work with me when it came to balancing home and work.
Pay was not very good for waitress/server.

But I have to say, if I could go back I would.
Good
The job was a great job , it a good team to work with and had amazing managers that will help u and understanding, i had to leave the job because of a new addition to my family but would love to go back there
run run like the wind from there
People don't get treated fairly on the job. People don't work Waffle house send people to other waffle houses across the county to work. It a real bad place to work. They don't care about other people and they force Grooming stands that some people can't afforded.
Really great people to work for
I start my day off by walking in washing my hands then clocking in... then go one the floor make sure everything is clean and stocked and ready to start are day
Job is stressful and can be fun too
Set days off posted a year in advance. Able to request time off in advance. Higher management only a phone call away. work days can be very long. Overall descent company to work for.
Pros
knowing your days off
Cons
healthcare not the best
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waffle House. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6K
2.2K
2K
Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.