Wag-A-Bag

Wag-A-Bag Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Relaxed, family company
I emptied working for this company. I honestly felt like I was working with family while I was here. They offer numerous opportunities for company funded activities and are generally appreciative of their employees.
Relaxed and enjoyable work environment
Sell goods and do chores on a normal basis.
Earn experience in customer service and sells.

Hardest part of job is time management; making time for chores in between customers.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the customers you come to know.
Pros
15% discount on goods. flexible hours.
Cons
None.
Fun work environment, great for people who love to meet new people!
Working in a neighborhood convenience store you definitely get to know the people living nearby. I learned the basics of teamwork and how everything needs to be accounted for. The hardest part of the job is trying to please all the customers at once and get to everyone in a timely manner. Working at Wag A Bag was always fun, the customers became really close and it was like a big family where everyone knew everyone else. The management is hardworking and understanding that everyone makes mistakes and they are willing to work with school schedules and other job schedules - they understand that life is busy. They teach you how to prevent mistakes in your paperwork instead of just putting marks against you.
Great place to work, though the upper movement is nonexistent
Customers are great and the environment promotes a mom and pop feeling, however there is little chance of promotion and not a lot of accountability for employees from management.
Pros
Willing to help with time off for emergencies.
Cons
lack of good benefits package.
Disorganized mess, terrible management
The job itself is fairly simple and easy, although due to incompetent and disorganized management it becomes extremely unbearable. Unless desperate, i'd recommend an extreme pass.
Pros
Easy and repetitive
Cons
Poor management, terrible benefits and they will not work with your hours to compensate hard work
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Excellent place to work
I have worked at Wag-A-Bag for almost two years. I get good hours and the pay is decent for the work. I get full time hours and paid vacation. Management is nice to work with.
not so much fun
it was a great work place. but wasn't so much fun! everyone was serious
My Time at Wag A Bag
I enjoyed working there, it was a fun atmosphere and all of the customers, well most of the customers were regulars, so I felt safe.
Pros
free drinks if you brought your own cup!
Cons
sometimes you are left there by yourself, at the busiest times of the day.