WageWorks Employee Reviews

Great people, good company
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 3, 2018
Really great people to work with--smart, collaborative, hard working. If your company was acquired by WageWorks, the adjustment can be difficult as little support is available. But legacy employees are always willing to help you adjust. Overall, WageWorks is good to its people, fair, and really does seem to try to do what's right...
Pros
Work from home if you qualify
Cons
Acquisition on-boarding is really rough
Aweful place to work
Claims Processor I (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 3, 2018
The place was stressful. The managers and HR do not care about their employees. The training is awful and none of the managers know anything about the job. The systems are not user-friendly and they change things at a moment's notice without telling you. They change your schedule without telling you. This is not a place to work and I would not recommend anyone working at this company ever
Pros
Cons
Low pay, overworked and management does not listen to their employees
Nice Management
Account Manager- Cobra Benefits (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 15, 2018
I loved working there, the pay was very low though and department was not organized training should have been longer. Systems are advanced and user friendly.
Pros
Work From Home, Nice Building
Cons
No Up to date procedures
Not Fun
Customer Service/Healthcare Rep (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 7, 2018
Do not work here, it's stressful and company does not care about how their employee get talken too. I wouldn't work here if I were you. They let people talk to you any kind of way, like customers
Pros
Idk!
Cons
Idk
Ehhh
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 28, 2018
So the company is awesome management is awesome but the pay sucks for how much you do. Also they make you work like 50-60 hour weeks. There is no work life balance
Pros
Super nice managers, A lot of free food
Cons
Too much overtime
Overworked and under paid
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 22, 2018
The work never got done, The people giving you the work are extremely unorganized and have no idea what’s going on in their own company, there is ZERO work life balance
Pros
Food trucks, Great company activities
Cons
In the middle of no where, very low pay and very low raises
Boring
Senior Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 6, 2018
Ok workplace. No challenges. Upward mobility limited. Inflexible work arrangements. High turnover with employees and management. Left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
inflexible work arragements
Okay Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 26, 2018
was a temp position and was only there for a month. I just didn't like when it was rumor I had another job they contact my advisor and I was release. The training was good.
Pros
no weekends just weekdays
Cons
temp position
Busy days and productive nights
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 13, 2018
The hardest part of the job was speaking to customer and hearing their concerns and complaints but unable to get a solution. The solution had to come from a third party.
Pros
free lunch when calls were busy, and great co-workers
Cons
short breaks
Seasonal to permanent
Customer Service Representative (Inbound) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 8, 2018
I was seasonal my entire 12month contract. I had 3 different supervisors in this time and due to this, no one knew where to start and end with me. One would coach me on one thing, the other will say the focus was on the wrong area, before I know it, im assisting with training the new hires before they fired me. How am I good enough to help train but not.good enough to keep as a permanent employee.
Pros
Manditory overtime and free lunch
Cons
Inconsistency
Innovative
Implementation Specialist, Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 18, 2017
New management style concept and flexible work environment which entailed working from home or interoffice. Easy access for collaborative endeavors. Used Saleforce as a file management resource.
Micro managed environment
Financial Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 9, 2017
This company was very micro managed and it started from the top.
there was no consideration for the employees and when asked, they were ignored and justified.
Comm dept, Irving, TX FIRES people constantly
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 8, 2017
Comm dept employees walk on egg shells, tired of so much drama, analyze everything you do or say or wear, terrible communication, smartelic remarks, run away do not accept an offer. Horrible health benefits.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Fires employees in Irving constantly, horrible turnover, no one is exempt
Seasonal Employment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 6, 2017
This company usually hires for seasonal positions only. This is a fast paced environment where you must know about several companies health care plans.
Great people, lack of advancement
Data Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Mequon, WINovember 19, 2017
Co workers are great and direct manager is awesome. Not very flexible. Feel there is no more room for advancement and there is no effort put into ensure employees are happy.
Bad Management, No room for Growth, Ineffective HR
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 10, 2017
This company will literally suck the life out of you. Work harder with fewer resources year over year with less and less wage percentage and incentives. Management is allowed to be racist, bigots and Human Resources sides with management always. They never reprimand leadership for inappropriate behavior, just promote them for it.
Pros
Decent benefits, free cofee, nice office
Cons
Hostile work environment, no advancement, racist
Never Again
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 7, 2017
If I knew this company was this chaotic I would've never left my previous job. The grass was definitely not greener...it is FAKE! Training is horrible because no one knows anything. You have to constantly figure things out for yourself, then your coworker will say oh you should have done it this way. Communication is horrible. Most of the managers were promoted because everyone quit before I arrived. Old Conexis coworkers are constantly informing you of how it used to be, but how does that help in present time. There is so much micromanaging that you feel like a child. Salaried employees are treated like customer service reps. I cannot wait until I find another position outside of the company.
Pros
Job Stability...no one gets fired
Cons
Management, Company Perks, Lack of Training, Poor Communication
Stay away
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 11, 2017
Worst company I have ever worked at and that's giving it a compliment. Management worked people to collapse and changed there work hours creating a revolving door.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
revolving door for employees
No Accountability
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 11, 2017
Poor management team and lack of accountability. I have been here almost 2 years, with no chance of advancement. Management will only promote their favorites.
Good company that could be great with right management
Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 9, 2017
Wage Works provides health based benefits to institutions that it has as clients. Everything from HSA's and FSA's to commuter benefits that allow employees to get to and from work. Great things about working for the company are the people, the opportunity to do challenging work that can help you build your skills as a professional, and the lack of red tape that comes from working for a structured organization. The things that will frustrate you are the fact that there is little structure to departments, lack of a real training organization to help you succeed in your role and the fact that the company is always acquiring another competitor which puts a strain on the resources of the business while adding more work to your plate. This company is a great place to get a promotion or two and then take that experience elsewhere. I don't recommend as a place to build your long-term career.
Pros
Lots of Overtime, Easily commutable, Growing company
Cons
No Training, Bad Management, Lack of Leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WageWorks. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight