Wagner Staffing

Working at Wagner Staffing: 18 Reviews

United States18 reviews

A Temp Agency - That only has factory work with low wages

Read your contract - Give notice or you wont be paid more than Minimum Wage - They seem to only seek Industrial Factory work - and are limited to the locals in the area - Their Circle is small in Covington and they wages are generally low -

Pros

They pay on time

Cons

Low wages, Not much work, nothing pans out to getting hired fulltime

They are very professional and Pleasant

Wagner is a wonderful agency. Very courteous and nice. They work very hard to place everyone that comes in. They are very thorough in the interview process and want the best for whomever comes in for employment

Pros

Great pay great management

Cons

There aren't any

Wagner Staffing insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Easy placement into a permanent position

I have worked with Wagner as a temp, and I have seen many of my associates become permanent employees within 90 days. This is truly a temp to permanent staffing agency. They do their best to work with you in any situation, whether it is big or small. The communication is great. The only downfall is the insurance that is offered. Barely offers any doctors that are in your area, and the amount the insurance pays is barely anything. BUT, the company itself is great

Pros

free shirts to wear, great communication

Cons

insurance

Great place to work with great people.

They were accommodating with my availability to work. Weekly pay. They were helpful when I called to ask questions. No problems. I had updates texted to me when needed. The staff acted professionally.

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Enjoyed my time working here

Enjoyed my time working with them it was fun they worked well with the schedule I needed and always made sure I was okay. Wouldn’t mind working with them again

Wagner staffing is the best staffing company

I felt like my good job was educational.i enjoyed my job every day and I would highly recommend this company to anyone I know. Their also convenient for me.

Over all a great Staffing agency to work for.

Wagner Staffing was a great opportunity for me to to acquire a great job that used my skills and also added skills. They pay rate hourly was exactly what I requested.

Great place

Enjoyed my time at Wagner very good work experience. If problems occur and you can’t make it to work whether it being a health issue or family issue they’ll work with you.

Good team work,Very productive and Good management

I knew my position but most days you had to push yourself hard to meet production.I learned how to work different machines but overall management was good.

Nice place to work

Wagner is a very employee friendly place to work. The staff is very helpful and they listen . Their pay is competitive and culture is very pleasant. I would recommend them to anyone.

Poor management

Poor management at this company resulted in numerous problems. Extremely stressful work conditions. Rules such as a 3 point system would not allow even the best of employees to continue. A 3 point system is ridiculously low. And that 3 points is annually not for just the first 3 months. So a couple tardies and a missed day you might as well kiss the job good bye.

Pros

pay although low was better than most similar jobs

Cons

poor management and stressful conditions

Nice Employment Agency to work for.

I did not work in the agency.but all the employees were real helpful.when i called they answer the phone real pleasantly and returned my call with employment within a day or two

i was workimg on the floor

they was a okay job and they was fair but the job was not good but I was always on time never was late my co-worker worked with me well and my supervisor

Pros

they work with your living schedule

Cons

have to bring your own lunch

Stressful

Very vtressful and not compensated for the stress level. Management was very disrespectful and occasionally lied about different situations. Very unfair to people whom were employed within the staffing agency.

Management often in disarray, lots of miss-communications about assignments, payment methods a bit confusing, and there were often issues with checks

typical day - report to assignment or report to office to arrange a ride with or offer a ride to co-workers; Learned - to be responsible for all my time records, make sure i sign-in and out and find a way to record myself doing so i.e. snap a picture with my phone and keep a diary of my work day and take pictures of my schedule, and only do what is required of me as a temporary employee unless otherwise asked; Management - can be just as disorganized or stressed as some employees and they are not always available nor will they return your calls or text so do what i can to assist them by keeping up with my affairs regarding my work; Co-workers - can be

Pros

Competitive wages, willingness to work with you on assignment or transportation issues

Cons

New company lots of glitches that need to be worked out, Job security on assignments

Fun Workplace

They have a great working environment. They make sure you know exactly what you have to do for your assignment. There are very great co-workers and supervisors.

Pros

Good Hours

Cons

Not Enough Pay

a good place to work

i came in did my job but they had a lay off. There were some real good people there and the work was not hard and we didnt have to wear steel toes

Cons

lay off

Good worker, team player, will at learning

over all review always taking on new task, willing too help other, and made sure work was done before the end of day...

Pros

great over time

Cons

12 hours 7 days a week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wagner Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits