Play YouTube video button
WAHVE

WAHVE Employee Reviews

United States26 reviews
Featured review
WAHVE selected this as a representative review
A great company providing work-life balance for all
After being with my last employer for 20+ years and going through restructuring, takeovers and office closures, I was excited to find a new home with WAHVE!

I love being part of an organization where the leaders not only lead by example, but are supportive, encouraging and truly care about their employees. As a virtual company, we work remotely across the country, but we're never working ‘alone’; we stay connected through phone calls, video chats & team meetings organized on MS Teams and even have semi-annual staff retreats!

Mostly, I'm proud to be part of a company that helps "pretirees" extend their careers without sacrificing their work-life balance!
Remote work is great
The ability to mainly work remotely is great. They are employer oriented. Pay is between $14 to $18/hour. There are no raises. No WC benefits. Some jobs are temporary.
Great at matching me with perfect agency
My official start date was 8/26/2019 with the agency I work for. From my completion of process with WAHVE, I was placed with an agency. The pay is extremely fair for what I am doing. I am in the accounting field. I have a variety of tasks that I am performing and they agency WAHVE connected me with truly appreciates my education, experience and recognizes my assets. My WAHVE contact checks in with me periodically as well as she checks in with the agency to ensure things are going well.
I have flexible hours and work with the most amazing people at WAHVE and the agency they placed me with. Thank you WAHVE!
Not enough jobs available
The people I have worked with have been very easy to get along with. However it takes too long between job assignments to start up again with another agency. The agency one goes to work for needs a better understanding of what the CSR contracted through WAHVE needs from them.
The job I was meant to have
I have worked in the insurance industry for almost 50 years. During that time I have been an underwriter, insurance agent, publisher, management consultant, sought after speaker, vendor marketing executive, and association CEO.
All of those experiences have prepared me for my work at WAHVE. I find the WAHVE team to be smart, knowledgable, passionate, and committed and I feel privileged to be a part of this amazing team.

The contribution we are making to the insurance industry is both important and valuable to both insurance firms and retiring insurance professionals.

Without hesitation I fully endorse WAVHE.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Work From Home Company
This is a company that is geared towards the employer and not the Independent Contractor. If you have a great work ethic to keep you focused at home then this company is the place for you.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no health benefits, raises or commission
Recommend WAHVE
I really have enjoyed working for WAHVE. I have been very fortunate to be placed with an excellent client and have challenging work. The one challenge has been knowing my salary needs, as this is my first experience as an independent contractor and feel that my Relationship Manager needs to be more supportive of me, as a worker and more supportive of my financial needs. A word to the wise- know your financial requirements before agreeing to contract terms, as you are your best advocate. My experience is that there is no support in this area. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing what I love and not having to get in a car to drive to the office.
Pros
Being my own boss; not having to drive to an office
Cons
No assistance with rate determination.
Excellent Team Effort
After working in a stressful office atmosphere I found WAHVE and was able to utilize my experience and knowledge in a completely stress-free environment. I now no longer need to commute and find the freedom of working at home wonderful.

While my current position is considered full-time I'm able to work only as many hours as necessary to complete my tasks. My WAHVE teammates are completely supportive and helpful and the WAHVE leadership checks in with me on a regular basis to make sure all is good.
Pros
Complete freedom to work my own hours at home.
Cons
Self-Employed - No benefits and no paid time off, Salary is substantially lower than what I'm used to.
A breeze!!!
I love my work at WAHVE. I don't really feel like I have a job, it's more like a career opportunity. I make my own hours and I can work anywhere in the world that there's an internet connection. My expert skills are put to use daily which is great. I am not bored, it's great to be the expert who creates their own work schedule! I am completely satisfied. God blessed me with this opportunity. I am home with my Family.
No stress and No dresses!! It's a breeze!! 😊
Pros
Salary and schedule
Cons
For someone else maybe the lack of health care. I use my spouses healthcare.
I enjoy being a WAHVE and would recommend the company. The flexibility to work my own hours and from the comfort of my own is a great perk. I like not having to take public transportation anymore.
Productive working office
Handled placing and renewing new and renewal coverage.
Workplace culture was great. The job was not hard at all.

Enjoyed job because I could work from home.
Pros
n/a
Cons
This was an at home temp job.
This was an "at home" job that was part time and I did underwriting and processed audits. I worked for them for about six months. There were no benefits and I was considered an contract employee.
Home based work
Best part about this was home based work. No dressing for the job, stay in pajamas if you wish, remote in each day and basically set your own hours. No stressful work
Pros
work at home
Cons
no benefits
Excellent work/life balance!
I would very highly recommend WAHVE to anyone looking for income, but tired of commuting and/or being in an office environment. I very much enjoy being able to pick my own assignments. The most enjoyable part of the job is not having to commute which saves money on fuel. Tired of wearing suites, heels, etc., to work is a no longer a burden. WAHVE staff are extremely collaborative and go over and beyond to make all my assignments as positive as they can.
Pros
Work from home, no commute, exceptional work/life balance
Cons
No real benefits due to contractor work (worth it!)
Love working for Wahve
The great thing about Wahve is that we are able to take retired workers who want to stay active and have income and place them with clients who need assistance. Win win! We have a great crew. I have been with Wahve for over 4 years and am very happy to be here!
Pros
Work Life Balance
Exciting innovative company - making a difference in peoples lives
I know it is a cliche to say we are changing people's lives - but in fact, we are. WAHVE is changing the conversation around retirement and reinventing staffing in the insurance and accounting fields.
Pros
Remote work - virtual company, challenging innovative, collaborative work environment, great team members and strong management.
Cons
Remote work is not for everyone
Assistant Account Manager
I would log into clients website - begin data entry, certs, endorse, Learning new systems. Working with Account Managers.
The people were great to work with I missed them when my assignment ended.

Hardest part of the job was when my assignment ended, you make a lot of friends its hard to leave. You do not know when your next assignment will start so there is no stability. The pay is not that much and there are no benefits.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the people and feeling that I am helping them. I can start work early from my home and do not have to drive anywhere. If the assignment is out of state like NY I can start at 6 am my time and off work at 2:00. Due to the time change.
Pros
Learning new procedures
Cons
Pay and Benefits
Nice and friendly people
Everyone very helpful and friendly. No benefits is the only bad part. But good for people who are retired and drawing social security. I enjoy working here for the flexibility.
Flexible hours with some drawbacks
Was very easy to work with and you were able to contact account manager easily.

However, you are treated as a subcontractor and no taxes are taken from check which you will either have to pay quarterly on annually.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
On 1099 only - no taxes deducted from checks
Great company if you are wanting to work from home
I enjoyed the assignments that I accepted. They work very hard to find a good fit for your needs and the clients needs. Good flexibility in positions offered.
Pros
Always in contact with how your assignment is going.
Cons
Sometimes there were no positions open.
Flexible place to work.
I enjoy being a WAHVE and would recommend the company. The flexibility to work my own hours and from the comfort of my own home is such a blessing. They seem to have a wide variety of Insurance agencies looking for remote workers.
Pros
Flexibility
Ask a question about working or interviewing at WAHVE. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2