Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
77Above average

Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

United States449 reviews
They go out of their way to insure employees are happy
Just an over all great place to work, human resources does their absolute best to maintain employee relationship. Wages are comparable if not better than other similar jobs in the area
Providing the needs of all guest.
Working so many years at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel, with so many different cultures, as a supervisor and co workers,i learn to help each other in setting up rooms for function events and as per guest request.
Hilton Worldwide
I have been furloughed until further notice do to corvid 19 and the state of Arizona requires that I apply to jobs four days a week to qualify for my benefits
Supportive environment and opportunities to grow.
. I feel empower to do my job the best of my availability. The company and leadership supports my decisions and appreciate the relationship I build with the clients.
Great environment
The company often will host appreciation events for the employees with food and raffles. The benefits are great with the health insurance and discounts on hotels.
Pros
Cheap lunch
Cons
Busy
Great growth environment, mentor ship is a high priority
My experience was at Arizona Biltmore resort & Spa, being there for ten years I had the opportunity to work with several chefs that took the time along with my own drive to learn and grow to mentor me through out my time at the resort. I had the opportunity to work in all areas of the culinary department with the exception of Pastry and stewarding and it was a truely priceless experience and would suggest it to any culinarian!
Pros
Great career growth and development
Cons
pay
Nice People
I enjoyed working at the Casa Marina Waldorf Astoria in Key West, Florida. The company tried to create a positive work environment and took employee recommendations seriously.
Everything stood out. It was the most superb place to work
One of the best places to work ever. The Quality and the class was amazing to experience. I worked with the highest and most powerful people that you can think of.
Pros
Meeting the presidents and interacting with them.
Poor Management
Management isn't good for the most part. All of them aren't bad. However the the few bad apples ruin the whole thing because there is never a consistent standard that is held for everyone on every shift. So everyday you come to the same problems.
great career starter
Great for a career start. Great benefits, culture and team work. Hours vary. The most enjoyable part of the job, is making guest happy. The hardest part of the job is also making guest happy. We are a very high standard Hotel
Hard work but rewarding
I very much enjoyed meeting and working with a lot of the guest we would have. It was rewarding to be able to help them have a better vacation. We were encouraged to always go above and beyond to make their vacation the best it could be.
Great
Was a good experience overall, great environment and Location, would recommend this place, good pay good way to build a great way to learn and growth for career
Its Fine
Work was Easy, Fun and Motivational, learned of many new Pieces of Equipment to use for Job. We wld have friendly competitions to finish job First. But the pay was Low for what was asked of us.
Great Life Experience & Benfits
You learn to deal with people from all walks of life here. The turnover rate for my department was kind of high, but I learned a lot from everyone I met & many skills during my time there. The free lunch was a nice touch al well.
Hours
Very good company to work for the employees are great you work alot of hours but expect this being on salary the food is not to expensive considering where it is. Be in suit and tie or you will not get in they will ask you to leave
Fun place to work
During my time there, I met a lot of people and gained a lot of experience. Some of these people became lifelong friends. There were definitely long hours and a lot of change in management.
Amazing
Amazing experience overall. I had a great time. The countryclub is an amazing place to work. I would recommend working there for anybody. Caddying is a great way to start out any type of professional career.
Ambiente de trabajo seguro
Un ambiente laboral profesional, diariamente con respeto y amabilidad
Bad experience
Manager very racist and very rude
Employees working there are very territorial manager only have preferences old employees are the only make money

And you can’t asked any questions
Great company bad management
Loved the benefits and everything about working for this wonderful company. But tried to use them as reference when worked extremely hard for 2 years and was told I wasn’t eljeblenfor rehire which is extremely wrong.
Benefits
Cons
Bad management
Extraordinaria experiencia
La cultura es de amabilidad eres preparado para trabajar en todas las areas que asi estes dispuesto
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.