Walgreens Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 10,095 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORosalind Brewer
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
Tell me about your most difficult customer. Tell me why you would be a good fit for this role. Tell me why you want this position. Where did you hear about this role? How many years of customer service and call center experience do you have? Why are your leaving your last role? Why did you leave the role prior to that? Are you able to work with multiple systems while on the phone? What is the largest amount of calls you have received in a day? (They tell you prior that the position generally received 200 phone calls, while some may be via chat or email) I had a phone interview and it was very scripted and not personable.
My background in employment and retail. My customer service experience.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Walgreens?Published on May 24, 2021