Walgreens Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 20,170 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORosalind Brewer62%approve of Rosalind Brewer's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersDeerfield, Illinois, Unit...
You're seeing Walgreens jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 18.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Walgreens have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 1.5K questions about working at Walgreens. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Walgreens employees.
Insights from 9.5K Indeed users who have interviewed with Walgreens within the last 5 years.
My availability and customer service questions
They ask basically about your experience and personality
Why do you want to work at Walgreens? What would you do if a manager asked you to do something and you thought there might be a better way of doing it? What is your availability?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Walgreens?Published on May 24, 2021