Read 95 answers
You are paid once a year and based on your Performance Review... that being said every position has a CAP.. they put this cap in place to encourage you to either work to advance to a better position or quit. You are suppose to learn and grow, but that could be very hard with this company.
I have been employed for fifteen years and my performance reviews are always good however as a pharmacist we are being told for th e third year in a row that we are over paid and the company has agreed that we will not be getting a single penny in raises regardless of performance. With that being said, translate a 3% minimum cost of living increase it would translate into us working with pay cuts rather then raises. Do not join this company it’s awful
I work for this company 20years I make 13 dollars /hour ,all the management said too high,I work hard every department I make a lot of money for store,I get nothing but discrimination.
Once a year evaluation. Depending on what you get rated is depending on your "little" raise. The only other way to get a raise is to work for the pharmacy or be a shift lead.
Told to never rate yourself higher than a 3 by the district directors. However this is how they base raises and as a result I haven’t seen one in 7 years. But they have offered my management positions to which I said “are you crazy? Give me one good reason why I would want more headaches?” They could not answer that
Once a year upon performance evaluation for a very small raise.
Once a year based off your review
Depends on position.
A few cents, once a year! ( PITIFUL)
I have worked for walgreens for almost 2 yrs and received a raise once and since annual review is coming up I should be expecting another.
- If you were to leave Walgreens, what would be the reason?178 people answered
- How much does an average pharmacy technician gets paid per hour?67 people answered
- How long are the shifts 8 hours or 8.5 hours? Are the lunch breaks paid or unpaid?55 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Walgreens?50 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Walgreens?40 people answered
- How are the working hours at Walgreens?38 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Walgreens?38 people answered
- What is Walgreens sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?36 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Walgreens?35 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Walgreens?34 people answered