Walgreens Employee Review

Walgreens
Associate Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 30, 2014
As a Walgreens employee I was in charge of maintaining the Cosmetics department. I decorated and set up events and coordinated promotional items for the month. I kept the shelves stocked and also ordered and kept our inventory fully stocked. I kept the Cosmetic warehouse clean and organized. I created great relationships with regular customers. Any new employee entering or interested in the cosmetic department I trained and helped make the transition smooth. I performed resets, which is the relocation of items on the store's shelves. I worked in the Look Boutique and performed make-up applications on customers interested in products. I was able to up-sale products.

Other Walgreens Employee Reviews

Need more High Pay Salary
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Altos, CAApril 19, 2018
As a Pharmacy tech. in my experience that I have already. I think its very low how much Pharmacy techs are getting pay now in days, with all the work we have to do. we should at least be getting paid more than 20 to 26 per hour.
Pretty great until management changed
Customer service associate (Former Employee) –  Southwest Ranches, FLApril 19, 2018
Great job if you are in the right store. Some managers are sloppy and do not care for their employees while others are absolutely amazing. They paid well with opportunities to grow if wanted. Really just depends on what store and what manager/ assistant manager you are working with. In 3 years I had 2 different managers and 6 different assistant managers.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Disrespectful coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walgreens. Our community is ready to answer.

56.6K
47K
35.8K
21.8K
11.3K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

61out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Walgreens.