Walgreens Employee Review

Stable place to work
Student Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, TNJune 12, 2014
I enjoyed the people that I worked with and there is opportunity for travel if one is open to that. I learned a great deal of useful information from pharmacy managers that worked for Walgreen's. These people have seen it all and they were very good at teaching me how to handle to various situations.
Pros
Hardly ever a dull moment
Cons
Short breaks

Other Walgreens Employee Reviews

Advancement is nearly impossible, even after 7 years.
Designated Hitter (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaMay 26, 2018
Moving forward in the company is right place/right time oriented. Management hired externally. "Assets" to the company are milked instead of promoted.
Pros
Insurance, profit sharing, stocks
Cons
No rewards for knowledge, skill, motivation, or loyalty.
A typical day at work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 26, 2018
Most of the time when I come into work, everything is fine until the rush come in. Most of the time our pharmacy is calling IC3 and nobody from the front wants to help us out. The custimers start to get mad and we explain to them that we do not have coverage and they go on a rant and call coperate. Most of the time it's not our fault we try the best that we can. It does get annoying when your calling for back up multiple times and nobody responds.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walgreens. Our community is ready to answer.

56.8K
47.2K
35.9K
21.9K
11.3K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

61out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Walgreens.