Walker & Dunlop Employee Review

View all Walker & Dunlop reviews

Great Place to Work
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 18, 2012
Working with Walker & Dunlop I have learned the value of building relationships. Each day is different, and I have learned quite a bit about the Walker & Dunlop culture. Our CEO stresses that we are so successful because of our culture, and I feel our HR department does a wonderful job incorporating activities that bring people together.

Thoughout my time at Walker & Dunlop, I have learned that people are such an asset to any company. Without making the people happy within each department, the company will not operate smoothly.

I really enjoy our Wellness program. I have basically developed out wellness program from the ground up. I have help transform our new CoreHealth site, and motivate people to become active.
Pros
happy hours, company outings, positive ceo

Other Walker & Dunlop Employee Reviews

Fun Place to Work
Capital Markets Loan Originator - Vice President (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 17, 2019
W&D is a phenomenal working environment and gives you the tools and exposure to grow within the industry. Management is extremely supportive and opportunity is endless.
Great Place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 26, 2019
A leading company to work for with plenty of growth opportunities for employees as the company grows itself. A CEO that genuinely cares for his employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walker & Dunlop. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2