Wallwork Truck Centers Employee Reviews

Great Place to work!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Northwest Truck & TrailerDecember 26, 2017
I highly recommend employment with Wallwork Inc. I work at Northwest Truck and Trailer and enjoy coming to work every day! Great family owned company.
Pros
the people, pay and benfits
Cons
none really
Great Family Environment
Truck Sales Representative/ Truck Rental (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 8, 2017
On the service side of Wallworks, once you get your foot in the door and prove yourself, you can earn a lot of money and make a good career out of it.. On the sales end of things, they are very old fashioned, meaning that you can't touch other salesmen's customers until they leave or until that customer specifically requests a different salesman. System is great if you have been there for 20 years as you have a good percentage of the buying customers out there but for new guys it isn't so great. You get a salary your 1st year while you learn the business and scout for new customers but after that you are basically on your own. If they had a policy that they enforced that if you haven't called upon a customer in so long, that customer is up for grabs, then that job would be more lucrative. A lot of this kind of stems from the whole, "this is the way we've always done things and it's worked really well so why change now" ideology. Met a lot of great people while working there.
Productive and fun, but gotta know someone
warehouse (Former Employee) –  bismarck, ndSeptember 1, 2015
Good place to work at, but if you're not tight with the management you have to look out for whose toes you step on. Pay should also be increased for the amount they pay everyone else, the warehouse should be making $20 plus with the amount of duties they are suppose to all cover.
Pros
Employee cookout, and donuts on fridays, and easy to get days off
Cons
New health policy, management
New Position with no vision to move forward
Parts Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 15, 2015
This position was a newly created position that was not fully organized so that the position would be sucessful and move forward.
Pros
Great co-workers at Fargo Trailer Center
Cons
Lack of vision of what the expectations of the position should be.
Great Workplace
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDJune 27, 2015
Very busy, fast paced environment. Communication from corporate a bit lacking. Management decisions can be confusing
Pros
Fun Workplace, Great Compensation
Cons
Healthcare
Fun and relaxed enviroment
Warehouse Manager just promoted to Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDNovember 26, 2014
Constantly busy which is great for business. Manage employees, help customers, help with shipping and receiving, inventory control, parts delivery logistics, working along side outside and inside salesman, organizing the warehouse, returning parts to venders, issuing credits for customers, loading and unloading trucks, responding to email, reading applications. All of this is a daily task. The management is very knowledgeable and willing to teach. Everyone of my managers are very approachable and fun to interact with. For myself, the hardest part of the job is having to do all of these tasks at the same time. Our customers need their parts immediately and with our locations lack of space and availability of employees, it becomes difficult to provide the proper service that I want to provide and the service our customers deserve. On the same note, I enjoy the fast pace non stop action. There is never a dole moment in our store.
Pros
Great benefits and ability to grow with the company
Cons
Because of the industry not enough holiday time
Family owned and a good place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 28, 2014
Always someone to say Hi and stop to visit with. Job responsibilities and reviews each year. Good co-workers to keep the job fun.
Could be a great place-replace management and follow rules
parts (Former Employee) –  fargoJuly 7, 2014
Wallwork has some great people to work with, but management was horrible in following thier own rules and being consistent with their employees. If you're in with managment, its a great place to work as you get the perks, other employees too bad. Very unprofessional work environment.
Pros
enjoyed my work, my co-workers
Cons
favoritsm, management, culture is bad
Great People to work with
Parts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 16, 2014
I enjoyed working there unfortunately with the econmy being the way it is down sizing was enevitable
Very Productive and great Management. Great people to work with.
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Dickinson, NDMarch 24, 2014
Post customer orders that have came in from other branches.
Call customers to let them know that their parts have arrived.
Make sure drivers have the correct orders going out to the customers.
Stock and receive parts from freight.
My position included to watch over other employees work and attitude when dealing with customers.
The hardest part about my job was learning what each part does in a truck and how to look up what part needs to go on a truck.
I loved organizing and keeping a clean warehouse and parts room.
Pros
Having enough work, good benefits, great people to work with.
Cons
No action for wrong doing in the work place. Example: being late, bad attitude, and horrible work ethnic

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wallwork Truck Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Wallwork Truck Centers Reviews by Location