Pay employees a comfortable amount that we can actually enjoy our lives with. Walmart can afford to pay its employees over $20 / hr & still keep their millions rolling in.
That they fallow their on code and policies. that the open door will be a truly a way to resolve issue not to coverup things that are wrong. that the company will create you for what you really are not for their model that they call so a calibration where no matter what you do a percentage need to be bad
Having a store manager that listens to everyone clearly. Stop cutting hours on employees who have been there for over a decade.
Hire empathetic and intelligent mgrs. there were two at my store who were exceptional. the rest could barely spell
Stop degrading the Associates they are the ones that keep walmart going not the high paid Managers they think they are the onesthat keep walmart going if it was not for the Associates walmart would not exist.
Respect. also not having to do everyone elses jobs. while the assistant managers and pick up or doing anything besides flap there gums. while ones who dont work, can walk around doing almost nothing.
Hire. Managers with common sence ...
Stop tell people one thing a do another
Better communication and efficiently scheduled staff. there is never enough staff.. ever... the lack of structure to the front end. one manager will enforce one set of rules while another manager will enforce another set. great job to keep for about 6 months. good pay but its an unorganized mess.
Team work is the major key, know how when, where and what’s going on in order to benefit not only the workers, the higher staff to the owners of the company. Without team work the company can fall apart.
- Why did you leave your job at Walmart?568 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Walmart?325 people answered
- How are the working hours at Walmart?215 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Walmart? What are the steps along the way…117 people answered
- How do Walmart employees feel about Amazon as a competitor?107 people answered
- If you were to leave Walmart, what would be the reason?96 people answered
- How long does it take for background checks to come back?86 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Walmart?85 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Walmart?83 people answered
- What are some of the benefits offered to Walmart store employees?82 people answered