Walmart Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

Found 6,578 reviews matching the search See all 160,821 reviews
Overnight Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXDecember 11, 2018
Worked overnight graveyard shift. Stocked shelves and it was fast paced. The atmosphere was stressful at some points on getting your freight put out in a certain amount of time. The hardest part was being up all night.
Pros
hours to work
Cons
being tired
Management Stinks
Overnight Stocker/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dyersburg, TNDecember 11, 2018
They never helped anyone with anything. I was never given a fair chance to improve.All Management did was go hide and it was always hard to find them and they never helped customers they were always put off on associates. its a shame that most customers had to wait almost an hour to wait for management. i have went in with flu symptoms.
Asthma flare ups bad allergies, migraine headaches. Cluster Headaches. Look how i got repaid i lost my job. I was not kissing up to keep it either. i did all i could to keep my job and yet again i was not appreciated at all treated like dirt and was not given a fair chance. They would talk about associates behind their back and its very unprofessional
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Management, They dont give a care about the employees.
productive fast pace
Overnight Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILDecember 11, 2018
a typical day at Walmart is you get to meet a lot of different people from a lot of different places, management was on point if you didn't know something or if there was an issue, the hardest part of the job was having to leave the most enjoyable part was my work team
It was good at time yet stressful at others according to manager on duty and workers.
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 11, 2018
Biased and favoritism toword daytime associates make it hard to advance. Work is stressful at times and you can get burnt out. Because you work at night and sleep during the day there is not much life outside of work.
Benefits
Cons
Burnt out on work and not much life outside of work and pay.
poor system
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 11, 2018
The open door policy is just for show they will schedule you against your availability and they want you to do the work of 5 people so they can save money
Pros
free lunches every so often
Cons
poor managment
good place to work
overnight stocker (Former Employee) –  palmcoast flDecember 10, 2018
i enjoyed it but i worked overnights. i jsut could not do the houtrs i liked the manager i like the location and the job title. i really hope to work there again someday
Good
Overnight Stock (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 10, 2018
I like work at walmart supercenter. I would be still work there but I had health problem. But health would not let me come back. But tell anyone to work there
Pros
Good work
Cons
Great work
Good place for a career if you lack much formal education.
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCDecember 9, 2018
A rapidly growing company having difficulty (locally) attracting and retaining good talent.
I have been at Walmart for about 2 years and I'd say about one out of 25 people who come to work there stay long.
If you are dependable, work hard, and have patience, good things will usually come your way.
Pros
Work environment.
Cons
Management consistency.
Productive, great environment & exceptional pay
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALDecember 8, 2018
I really enjoyed my experience at Walmart . My only complaint would be that i had no idea i was just a seasonal worker until they told me my assignment had ended
great company
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INDecember 7, 2018
i enjoyed working at walmart the job was easy and i liked what i did. i worked on a shift i enjoyed the people were amazing and i had great group of managers.
horrible management and no teamwork
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTDecember 7, 2018
pooor management and open door policy is false they will retaliate the staff are great in certain aspects deffinatly a hostile work environment i wouldnt suggest long term employment entry level.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
management tactics
It was great at first but new management made those values drop
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Port Richey, FLDecember 7, 2018
It's cut throat. Walmart thrives on speed and at times impossible outcomes. The current management which I last worked for treat it as a cut throat business and they don't seem to care about it. One of the assistant managers talks down to the workers and he's unapproachable for anything. The people were the only one that made the job enjoyable. Hardest part of the job was how disrespectful the management is.
Pros
Great way to meet friends
Cons
Depends on the management
review
OVERNIGHT STOCKER (Former Employee) –  Red Bluff, CADecember 7, 2018
Walmart is a large corporation that provides many different opportunities. Overall walmart has pros and cons. It is an established company that gives back to its community and helps others.
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJDecember 6, 2018
working for walmart was a great experience. you can actually gro wthrough the company, manger/supervisor iwll treat you great. it's a great enviorment to work.
Work place
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 6, 2018
Focus and speed is what is needed for this job. If you are ready to hit the ground running and maintain a quick pace while great customer service. This is the job for you. Treating you like one of their own, Walmart will make you stronger everyday.
Pros
Cons
N/a
Not a good company to work for
Overnight stocker (Former Employee) –  Signal butte mesa azDecember 6, 2018
Walmart isnt fair with pay or hours only when your needed.sometimes the schedule is changed and they dont inform you about the changes they made. The employees that work for walmart with me were excellent workers.
Pros
Donuts on fridays
Cons
Sometimes they didnt want you to take a break.
Manager was not okay.
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pell City, ALDecember 5, 2018
the work was fine, attendance policy is awful. if you get sick often this is not a place to work. Got sick at work was told id be fired if I left. Didn't go back after that night.
Pros
great breaks and pay
Cons
manager is awful, overly high expectations of work, unreasonable attendance.
Great
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NMDecember 5, 2018
I loved working there it was easy but hard at the same time. It was hard cause they gave u certain time to finish ur load you had. And easy cause to me it was easy to stock all my merchandise.
ok
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYDecember 5, 2018
Walmart at the time was OK, but than employees bend the rules to much for a person like me, i follow the rules. i'ts hard to work in an environment of this.
no to good
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Mt. Pocono, PADecember 5, 2018
it had its ups and downs money was poor and you could be layed off at any time job security was very bad.and they would almost make stuff up to fire you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.

543.5K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight