Walmart Employee Reviews for Replenishment Associate

Found 6,350 reviews matching the search See all 153,543 reviews
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTSeptember 22, 2018
Walmart was a very a productive job, keeping me busy the majority of the time I was working which was extremely nice. I learned to be self sufficient at work and take control of situations. The workplace culture was very helpful, coworkers and managers were always willing to help, but push you at the same time. The hardest part of the job was getting some things done on time when there was a lot to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I was helping the company, it really gave me a sense of purpose.
Most of the team i worked with was pleasant
Overnight Stocker (Current Employee) –  Roseburg, ORSeptember 21, 2018
Most days went by normal. But if you had any thought about wanting to advance in Walmart you had to be in good with the managment or it didn't happen there is a lot of favoritism going on there.
Management kept the moral high and work environment was pleasant
Overnight Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 21, 2018
I liked working for Walmart, more specifically my management. You were made to feel like you were valued and respected. Expectations to perform were professional yet relaxed
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
varies depending on management
hard
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 21, 2018
Long hard overnight hours in a cold inviroment. moving heavy pallets in and out of a giant refrigerator all night until yourn finished and can stock the outside
Workplace
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 20, 2018
The workplace was slow at times and then in the blink of an eye it was hectic due to holidays. I handle stress well but the complaints of others around a person that cannot may sway them to join in with the complaining or break down. I liked the hours and i also assisted in the recovery after hurricane harvey by showing up in the daytimes as an overnight worker pulling double shifts.
It was an okay work experience
Overnight stocker (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MDSeptember 19, 2018
It wasn’t a bad work experience, yes the job was fast paced but the more you worked the more you learned and for me that was always a plus a the pay was excellent also
I enjoyed working with our overnight team at Walmart.
Sales Associate / Overnight Stock (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2018
Working stock form pallets to shelves overnight was sometimes challenging with the amount of freight that was received. Returning re-shop items to their correct department shelves to clear the customer service area. Organizing entire area of department including end caps and action alley displays.
Pros
To learn different departments and their speciality items.
Cons
Working overnight from 10 pm until 7 am.
production
overnight stocker (Former Employee) –  Godfrey, ILSeptember 19, 2018
i wouldnt work here ever again, they dont know or care for ther customers and the associates dont know what they are doing or even help you when you ask them a question
Ok
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 19, 2018
I enjoyed what i did at this employer. I enjoyed the staff members as well as the residents there. Very clean and friendly place to have family members.
Very well organized
Overnight stocker (Former Employee) –  Hastings, NESeptember 19, 2018
I learned what it meant where certain items went and what everything meant. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and being able to help customers with their problems when needed.
Pros
very organized and well maintained
Fun and postive place
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Thomson, GASeptember 18, 2018
One of the jobs I regrets leaving. This job is one of the best place I know to work. Working at Wal-Mart you become a member of the Wal-Mart family and you get treated with respect.
Pros
Discount is very good
Cons
Always have good custumer service
Put Food on the table, but its not a Goal Job
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Fremont, MISeptember 18, 2018
I took the job as a third shift stocker because I needed a job. It paid reasonably well, and it was enough to put food on the table and have some left over, but that was largely because I wasn't paying household bills by myself. It wasn't a bad place to work, but I definitely miss my coworkers more than I will ever miss the job itself.
Good pay, stressful job
Overnight Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  San Tan Valley, AZSeptember 17, 2018
Walmart has been my favorite job so far. It has its days like any other job, but as far as overnights, its pretty relaxed but on holidays expect to work almost 12 hour shifts and not be able to call out. This job helps me stay on my feet and pay for my college too. Management can do better, and they will write you up for stupid stuff if you dont perform like a superhero they think you are, but you have to learn to step your ground and stick up for yourself and they will back off eventually! I love my job though! My cowokers are funny and are the reason I show up everyday! <3
Pros
discounts, overtime is optional, good pay, coworkers are literally like family
Cons
poor management at times, stressful during holidays and double truck nights for stocking, overwork too much and expect too much sometimes
Depends on the managers
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Kyle, TXSeptember 16, 2018
The job is fine as long as you do it. and its a good place to word. I just didn't have very good luck having managers that are understanding or good listeners. I did have good managers sometimes. But if you do your job they usually leave you alone.
Pros
Good Pleople
Cons
If you're the best worker, they'll give you more work
Don't work at walmart
Overnight Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Brockport, NYSeptember 16, 2018
Don't work at walmart unless you have nowhere else to go in life, you can always do better, the job was terrible and the associates hate life because the managers intentionally make their lives terrible. No one sticks around, even managers for very long.
Pros
Sometimes they had coffee that tasted like feet.
Cons
The coffee tasted like feet.
Walmart
Over night stocker (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CASeptember 15, 2018
Overnight shift at Walmart is fun you have a Walmart family great place to work had so much fun every time I came to work some nights we had a lot of stuff to do but we got it done every time
fun to work but alot of pressure
Overnight stock/ sales associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL 32817September 14, 2018
It defiantly was a different experience for me a-lot of work to do in not enough time but tend to find happiness in the job; sometimes management was helpful but most time management couldn't give clear instructions. overall its not a bad start up job.
OVERNIGHT STOCKER (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCSeptember 14, 2018
loved my job and all my co workers never a dull moment hated to leave but I joined the military but Walmart pay is fair and a good work environment loved my job and my tasks was endless which was good love to work and Walmart never fails on that
Great productive place
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 14, 2018
Easy system on how to flow with the overnight stock. General merchandise and dry grocery was a positive asset didn’t have to deal with the cold. Overall great experience!
Job was OK
OVERNIGHT STOCKER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 14, 2018
The environment was relaxed, but the pay was not enough to pay bills and they made it an issue if you were sick. You had to basically be dying if you needed a sick day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.

541.6K

2.4InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight