Accessibility, disability and accommodation at Walmart
|Only if working onsite||1%|
|No paid sick days||43%|
|11 or more days||3%|
|I don’t know||23%|
|No paid vacation days||39%|
|More than 30 days||4%|
Questions and answers
- Question: What is Walmart sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?
- call off no problem. but more then a couple times a month and you gone
- Answered by senior general maintenance technician (Current Employee) - Rochester, PA - November 18, 2023
- 87 more answers
- Question: What is the work from home policy at Walmart?
- We do not allow associates to work from home
- Answered by Walmart - February 27, 2023
- 53 more answers
- Question: What is covered by the health insurance at Walmart?
- Depends on what you sign up for and are willing to pay for, there's a lot of flexibility with their insurance plans
- Answered by Overnight Stocker (Former Employee) - Hot Springs Village, AR - October 20, 2023
- 48 more answers
- 11 Jobs for Professionals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Tips on how to find jobs when you're deaf or hard of hearing, with ideas for possible jobs to look for.
- How To Disclose a Disability to Your Employer
Why you might want to tell your employer about a disability, and how and when to have the conversation.
- 17 Great Jobs for People With Disabilities
Jobs for people with disabilities to consider, with salary data and job responsibilities.
- 13 Ideal Jobs for People With Intellectual Disabilities
Understanding what environments help you thrive can help you choose an industry where you flourish.