|Only if working onsite||1%|
|Not enough data||0%|
Questions and answers
- Question: How has Walmart responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?
- They mandated masks at all times as well as gloves. Made sure sanitizer was always available to staff. Read temperature upon clocking in.
- Answered by Cashier (Former Employee) - Sacramento, CA - October 18, 2023
- 40 more answers
- Question: Is Walmart hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Yes it was. Not as much people have been hired on since 2017 though so it is hard to tell. We have a lot of years where we have no bodies on the floor in certain areas, this is very noticeable on Sunday.
- Answered by Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Potter County, TX - August 22, 2023
- 40 more answers
- Question: What roles at Walmart can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- none most of the time there is no supervisor available to help
- Answered by associate (Former Employee) - Livermore - November 15, 2023
- 35 more answers
- How to Use Indeed to Job Search During COVID-19
At this time, your job may have been affected by the impact of COVID-19. If you're looking for jobs, you may be considering the best ways to go about finding the right opportunity in the current economy.
- How to Search for Remote Work on Indeed
Given the impact of COVID-19, you may be interested in exploring sustainable work-from-home opportunities that can easily accommodate CDC prevention recommendations. Here are some tips to help you explore and identify remote job postings on Indeed, along with other ways to target your job search by salary, company, job type and title.
- COVID-19 Job Resources by State
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, may have affected you and your community. Local resources may be able to best help you adapt to the circumstances in your area. Government and community services are also available and designed for times like these.
- How to Succeed in a Virtual Interview
COVID-19 continues to make headlines as the virus keeps people across the world indoors. On March 16, the U.S. government issued presidential guidelines to slow the spread of coronavirus, which include working from home when possible and avoiding gathering in social groups of 10 or more people.
- How to Use the Work Happiness Score on Indeed Company Pages
When searching for a job, there are many factors that go into deciding on which opportunities you’ll apply and interview for, and eventually accept. One of the more important things to consider is the company itself. You might ask yourself questions such as: