Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

Found 5,763 reviews matching the search See all 5,994 reviews
Host
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2019
Fun workplace, pretty person, more languages, good time, fun people, competitive place, good weather, good food, nice work, possibilities to learn new languages
Working at Disney can be exhausting, but I worked in the office.
Event and Recognition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaFebruary 17, 2019
I loved working for Disney, great perks and made friends that are for life. However, like any company, it depends on the job you have. My last position was at their call center, This is a sales based job, I worked in Recognition and Events, and it was our department's job to keep these Cast Members happy, so they would upsell to our guests. We would have many events per year for them. We would at times set up a free buffet for them, bring in characters for photo ops. And once a year close one of the water parks for a family day. At times my job was exhausting, but I did it. I called the Cast Members my DRC kids. And some called me Mother. I had some great times there and a few not so great. I do not regret working at Disney.....I loved it.
However, the best part of Disney was the people I worked with and I was blessed to have the best.
Pros
Free admission to the parks
Cons
Some management
miss it dearly
Disney Photopass Photographer/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2019
I very much miss working for WDW. I miss my other cast members and leaders. But I mostly miss the guests. The atmosphere was always highly charged. It was often muggy and hot, but people from all over the world came to have a good time and a bit of magic and pixie dust.
Amazing
Main Enterence Operations (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2019
The Disney College Program was one of my favorite internships that I was able to experience during my college career! I met some of the most amazing people while I was there! The staff I worked with was amazing and I was always looking forward to going into work! Being able to explore the parks on my free time was definitely an amazing perk to this internship! I would go back in a heartbeat!
Great Place to Work
Cirque du Soleil Usher and Ticket Sales/Operations (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 14, 2019
A typical day at work was engaging and interesting. Other cast members were always helpful and friendly. Creating a magical experience for each guest was the best part of the job.
I loved it
shows, parades, Character Greeter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 14, 2019
The cost of living in the area makes it hard to own your own place. crime in Orlando has gotten bad. I commuted an hour away and it consumed me. However I am glad I did it.
benefits
Cons
area
great
FOOD & BEVERAGE CASHIER/TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 13, 2019
this is a great starter job, it dint pay much but it gave me a lot of great experiences. You also get to see new faces every few months and you learn about different cultures.
Pros
discounts
Cons
low pay
Lowest paying job in United States
Guest information and Ticket Sales (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 13, 2019
Love Disney, however, there are so many employees that are facing being homeless. Disney is for high school, working college students. They is NO way to make a living. Disney will also hire you as Part Time but work you full time hours to prevent paying benefits. Which should be reported. At least in the Call center. You have NO life working here and must make them your first priority with Low pay. Lol. The nerve of them. If you just looking for something to get by on for a few months, this is your place. However, don’t let the free entry keep you in a financial low as some have.
Pros
Free entry for you and your family.
mejor
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  OrlandoFebruary 12, 2019
la mejor experiencia, se preopucpan por lo colaboradores
Wonderful and Magical
Attractions Operator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 12, 2019
I enjoy working here at the Disneyland resort the employees have made work here very enjoyable the guests I have encountered made work memorable and the supervisors I have make work committing the hardest part about working here is the guests concerns and the physical demands as well as the environmental factors and working holidays. I have learned the best kind of customer service quality to provide towards guests that visit the parks I have created a standard of communication towards guests that have created situations that could potentially lead to concerns but where diverted. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to have conversations with kids and talk about new developments around the park with guests that visit more frequently
Pros
discounts, sign-ins, holiday tickets, full-time benefits, holiday pay
Cons
work holidays, standing all day, guest concerns, hours
Nao ligam muito para os funcionarios
International College Program (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlóridaFebruary 11, 2019
Os líderes não ligam muito para a saúde física ou mental dos funcionários.
Very relaxed
Vacation Planner (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAFebruary 11, 2019
Great training. Friendly guest services. Learned lots of things to help on any future trips that your family may want to take if you plan on vacationing to Walt Disney..
Safari Guide
Safari Guide (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 8, 2019
The workplace culture could be better, but it is a good group of people with a shared love of animals. Management is fairly out of touch with the needs of their employees. The job is difficult and certainly not for everyone, but can be very rewarding when sharing information about animals with the guests.
culture
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 8, 2019
By far in my 6 years of working, The Walt Disney Company has been the best. Theyre very dedicated to their employees and so understanding. you might spend all day on your feet but its worth it 100%
Fun Company to work for
Food Prep / Resort Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Disney is a fun company to work for they have excellent benefit. Also it depend on the job position.There is a lot information that you have to remember about disneyland especially if you choose to work as a Resort Parking Attendant.
Pros
Fun to work there
Cons
Have the park remember in you head
Fun place to work!
Customer & Food Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Happy and fun place to work, can be in the park anytime I want to.
Able to bring in family a certain amount of times per year. Food is a little expensive but there is a good variety. Very diverse cast members hired, which is a plus and an opportunity.
Pros
meeting people from all over the world
Cons
pay could be better, we all work hard
You get to help create HAPPINESS!
Reservation Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2019
I absolutely LOVE my role here at Walt Disney World! I am a Reservation Sales Agent and I work off-property at the Disney Reservation Center (DRC), and I absolutely love the work environment and people that help train you! It is such a fun environment to be in and I absolutely love my role. One excellent incentive about working for Disney is that you receive so many benefits as a Cast Member! I would HIGHLY recommend working for this great company!
Pros
Discounts and access to Disney World, relationships with great people, experience in handling yourself in a professional work environment
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Disney
Photopass Photographer/ Support (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 4, 2019
I work at this job as a temporary job while I'm in college. The hours are flexible, seeing as you can pick up or give away shifts as needed. I don't care for the management, and everything changes all the time with little to no notification.
Wasn’t happy working at Disney
Quick food service cashier (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 3, 2019
Very strict. I didn’t like most of the coworkers I was working with. Some of the employees got better treatment then others and were able to get away with things others couldn’t
Pros
Got to get into Disney
Cons
Not happy
It's Mickey's house!
Hostess/ General Teller/ Assignor/ Guest Relations (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2019
Walt Disney World is like it's own country with it's own language! You can get hired into one line of business and transfer around every six months! You can be an attractions host, today and transfer to become a monorail driver. You don't need to know how to drive a monorail (who does?). They will train you. Over the years, I worked in all four parks, two resorts and the airport over several different lines of business! Disney is a business model for companies all over the world!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2
53.1K
41.6K

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight