Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Review

View all Walt Disney Parks and Resorts reviews

Great company to work for
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Powder Springs, GaJanuary 13, 2014
We are the switch board for Disney World. We also assist customers with basic questions about their reservations or get them connected with the right department

Other Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

One of the best experienced
Housekeeper- Disney College Program (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLMay 22, 2018
Working at Disney and being apart of the Disney College Program is one of the best experiences I have had. I have gained many life lessons during my time with the Company and opened doors to other experiences. I have also had the chance to make many lifelong friends. The days can be stressful and at times the work can be hard but at the end of the day you always have a sense of reward and happiness knowing you brought magic to guest on their stay at Walt Disney World.
an average job with a huge company
Merchandise Host, Disney's Port Orleans Riverside (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLMay 22, 2018
when I started with the company it was very focused on the guest experience, but now it is mostly focused on making money. The guest ratings have suffered as a result, and the job has gotten a lot more stressful. Team building and work environment is given little consideration by the company. The company doesn't seem to give any thought to an employee's work life balance. Pay is only average for the industry.
Pros
job security, theme park admissions, decent benefits
Cons
company very strict on rules and guidlines (aka. Disney Look)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3
53K
41.5K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight