Ward Muscatell Automotive Group

Ward Muscatell Automotive Group Employee Reviews

This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
The best part of this company is knowing that hard work and dedication will pay off. In all areas workers know that there is opportunity for advancement. We always feel valued and it creates a positive environment.
The environment here is fun. The people that work here all seem to get along for the most part. Most everyone here has been here a long time. Not a lot of turnover. Good place to work
Muscatell Subaru of Moorhead, MN is a great place to work! Everyone in all of the departments are very friendly, helpful, and encouraging. It is also nice that when I tell people where I work, they reply that they have heard great things about the company. Working for a family owned and operated company that treats you as family is always amazing.
I have been here for 26 years great place to work has some ups and down's In all the years here ward has alway's taken care of his employees that meens alot to any emploee
Muscatell Automotive Group has been a great place to work. I have learned allot working here. This is a place where hard work is rewarded and is also appreciated.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I have learned that the car business is the business for me. I have a great team that I work with and have a very flexible schedule. The management team is always willing to help me out if I need it.
Muscatell Burns Ford is a fast pace environment that has very helpful and friendly employees. The team gives the tools to do the job correctly. Multi-tasking is a must to keep all the techs busy and customers taken care of.
I enjoy working for Ward Muscatell Automotive Group! We have a great workplace atmosphere with enough flexibility to balance work and family life. I receive the training and tools I need to succeed and always have my managers support! Not everyday is easy but when we work together we find solutions to reach our goals. My favorite part of working for the Muscatell family is how they treat all of us like family!
Typical day at work is getting the shop orginized for the day. Checking my ford reports, such as making sure all warranty repairs went threw correctly for payments. Closeing out claims after they have been paid. Making sure all customer work requested is getting done in a timely matter, greeting customers at the service counter and typeing up repair orders , giving repair orders out to the technicians and closeing them when the work is completed. Also looking up parts and ordering when needed. Over seeing and helping out with invertory in the parts department. Culture help employees thrive no matter what new challenges may come their way. Hardest part of the job is dealing when un happy customers . Best part of my job is working with great people at work , and helping customers.
Family owned company that has grown substantially in recent years. Company still has that small company feeling in that employees all know one another and management is still involved one on one with staff members typically on a daily basis.
Great place to work. I feel I am part of a good team. Have been with the company a few years now and would like to stay till an early retirement. Great pay and the ability to move up in the company
we work long hard hours as a team, most everyone on the team is doing his or her best for the company. The company has been fair to it employees and has good benefits
If you are a hard, honest and energetic worker this company provides a great place to work. It provides good pay and benefits for individuals who qualify.
Work in Sales and love it. They treat the employees great and more important treat the customer fairly and with respect. We are not the typical Auto Sales company.
Easy to get unexpected time off when needed, with out getting frowned upon later. They understand that there is more to life than work. One thing that would help is a more clear line of communication, sometimes just more communication overall on Sale events, contest, deadlines etc. I have often told my customers that have concerns that Muscatell treats their customers and employees very well.
I appreciate working for a company that has built its reputation by taking care of the customer and its employees better than anyone else in the auto industry.
Ward Muscatell Automotive Group is a great place to work. I have been working for the company for the past 3yrs. The wages are excellent, the people are very friendly, and the culture is centered around productivity, teamwork, and customer service.