Warehouse Services Inc Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place ?
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2019
In all the job wasn't bad but after I relocated to NY I decided to find a job around the same field. I've been a stocker, packager as well as a handler.
Worked at IPG / TaylorMade Golf
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  IPG TAYLORMADE GOLF LIBERTYJune 19, 2019
Don't bother applying here temps have taken over and pushed all of us hired on people out. Constant problems within the work place that they allow and dont care that it continues to happen. Workplace feuds and bullies that run the floor and what they say goes with upper MANAGEMENT in their back pocket. A certain lady continually allowed to push people off of a job. Just did a massive lay off ( I was one of them) when they told us they were gearing up for more production when in all reality they let the people that had seniority go over hiring lower paid disposable temps. I bent over backwards for this company just to get pushed aside. Was there for 2 1/2 years never advanced only one rate increase. Sometimes I did the jobs of 3 people worked 60+ hour weeks when my teammates "wouldn't work weekends" & I came in continuely to get it out the door! We also had a 1 & 1/2 week notice that we and other departments were moving from 8 hour day shifts & 8 hr nightly to 12 hour days!! I was let go after I overslept my alarm because of the fact i still was sleeping a night shift schedule and they tried to fire me over the phone 😂😂 and then I get denied unemployment with a penalty as if its my fault entirely that I overslept. I'm glad for all the experience I have learned but I don't miss the hostile environment one bit. Thanks for teaching me a lesson WSI/IPG/TM you really are only about your million dollar salaries and share holdings at taylormade not the employees or their families.
&& HR never answers the phone is always out he will never call you back. Tried to file for unemployment
  more... and the last day they have to turn it in I call them and actually speak to him (FOR ONCE in 2 1/2 years ) the next day I get an automatic notice of denial with 20 week penalty youre only supposed to get if you QUIT! I Must have made someone mad huh?? I had numerous friends and family I refered to work here most of them are quitting or have quit because of the enviorment. Don't fall for their tricks everyone is replaceable to them no matter what they say.  less
Warehouse
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 13, 2019
Moving and being friendly to the most disrespectful custurmer it bring joys and our managers make anything suitable for us they don’t give any hard times one of the best thing I love is coming here seeing everyone acts like one big family
Advance Auto Parts (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJune 5, 2019
I had an enjoyable time and appreciated everything they done for me. But it was time for me to move on and try to better myself. I couldn't stay there forever.
fun
Elite staffing (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2019
enjoy my days as working as a temp i rather talk to explain myself more if the want to know more the good thing about warehouses is its an environmental place and you learn things
Wareheouse
Select Staffing (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 30, 2019
It's Not that hard I like working at warehouse I catch on quickly in is a fast learn it's not hard at all you gotta to put your mind to it in jus work
Organized Work Place
excellent manager
good breaks times
good communication skills
very hard work
all employees have to work together
Pros
enjoyed my time there
benefits
Hard work
Lead Mover/Driver (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 27, 2019
Its was hard work with some long days with a decent amount of pay. I had the ability to work with a wonderful group of gentlemen, with a boss that is compassionate and caring and more importantly extremely understanding.
Pros
Exceptional wages
Cons
Productive and Great work environment.
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZMay 20, 2019
Recommended For young Teens wanting to start a Job ,help pay for College, Housing etc..Great place to start. TEAM get the job done,fast paced, Great hours, Great pay!
Pros
Take Breaks on time, relax
Cons
Short lunch Break
You could work here if you like being managed by children
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, ILMay 18, 2019
There is a LOT of favoritism asides from being sexist, if you want to move up the latter, you have to be a man and kiss up to higher bosses. It doesn’t matter how many hours and hard work you put it , and their “we are a family” quote is a joke you work most holidays ,don’t gets raises every three months like they say,if there is a problem you have to fix it yourself management doesn’t care at all about their employees.
Pros
Healthcare you have to pay for 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cons
Everything.
good environment
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 17, 2019
day goes by fast when youre busy, i learned how to use forklifts also how to load and unload tires from containers , its hard work and salary could be better ,also management could be better. hardest part is the highly physical and heavy job to offload best part is the great helpful people i met.
benefits
Cons
heavy lifting
days at work
frist rate staffing (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 24, 2019
i went to work on time get there unpack lunch bag sit in the break room till somebody get show me how to do it i learn quick learner my memory is remarkable photographic
Pros
i bring my own lunch
Cons
short breaks late lunches
It’s a cool place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 17, 2019
It’s a cool place to work if you want a job and need some income people are friendly work is easy managers are cool I would recommend it I guess but it’s not got me
It’s cooo clean environment
Associate (Former Employee) –  New Boston, TXApril 11, 2019
I really just work hard I don’t really get in between details unless I’m treated unfairly. I’m a great worker. I don’t complain. Everything happens for a reason so hopefully I’m bless with a good well paying job. Able to start as early as I can and however so sooner the better.
Good starter job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ILMarch 29, 2019
Big downside is the swing shifts and pay. You have lousy work life balance. And you have way too much overtime. Upside is the Christmas party along with other parties.
Pros
Christmas party, quarterly bonuses
Cons
Hours and pay.
Very active loud workplace
Midwest industrial metals Corp. (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2019
Could be a lot of movement around but everyone helps as a team to get their jobs done. Everyone arrives at the same time at beginning of the work day.
Cons
No free lunch
Adidas
Adidas warehouse (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 18, 2019
It’s not a great place to work at, especially for my first warehouse job! A lot of rude people ! Supervisor was BAD! They always moving people and that makes a lot of workers leave the building! Can’t really have your privacy
stressful work environment
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 15, 2019
Inventory poorly accounted for. Inventory scanned to a location is not always there when you go to pick it. ID tags that is supposed to be on inventory does not always have inventory scanned to the tags. Long hours and usually you run out of work to do but still have to work long hours. Payroll records are inaccurate. The company stress's safety and requires employee to wear safety shoes, however most managers does not wear safety shoes. Shift supervisors displays an attitude that they don't want to talk to you and solve an issue with inventory the refer you to others to do it. Poor training on RF scanners.
Pros
sometimes lunch is brought in for employees
Cons
unecessary long hours
Productive place to work at
Cold storage (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, NCMarch 12, 2019
I got this job through temporary connections. I took this job to face challenges and obstacles I wanted to overcome. I got a job through Temporary connections because it’s very hard finding a job in Clinton Nc.
Pros
I got a lot of breaks.
ok place to work at
Warehouse Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMarch 11, 2019
ok place to work at not ready to go back no real room for advancement co-worker were unfair to me most of the time I was there very uncomfortable envoirment