Warner Bros Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

Campus style work environment
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 5, 2018
Campus style work environment .Diverse eating places. Not much opportunity for advancement. Company is in restructuring environment. Most enjoyable part of the work is knowing you are making a contribution
Film & Television Production
Mastering (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 30, 2018
WB specializes in film & television production current and past catalog with many award winning programs/features. Great creative staff including production and post production.
Exciting and interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 12, 2018
While I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Warner Bros., there was not a tremendous amount of concern for the "individual" employee. Obviously, as a publicly traded company, the corporate and public concerns were paramount to the concerns for any one individual. However, the uncertainty (and pervasiveness) on potential upcoming layoffs (on a grand scale) eas a constant concern. On the upside, being involved in being around, and working with, cutting age technology was a HUGEly positive experience, As with, on a more human level, the camaraderie involved in being part of a large (although somewhat insular) company.
Pros
Always interesting
Cons
Short (and terse) notification when layoffs approached
Current climate makes advancement and improving process difficult.
Senior Consultant / Consulting (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2018
Currently the Environment at Warner Bros is a bit tumultuous. With the financial landscape executives are not funding projects or opening up headcount.
Exciting Opportunities
Research Editor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2018
I enjoy working for Warner Bros. I found the job initially on Craigslist and was able to begin networking within the company. I have found a good network of people who are passionate about the work they do.
Warner Brothers
Marketing/Client Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 2, 2018
Here at Warner Brothers, I participated on a marketing researcher panel that surveyed consumption choices in varying age ranges. The time I spent there was well spent.
Fast Pace
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 27, 2018
*Since I worked in the Sales department, the pace was faster and high stress.
*The culture itself had improved since the hiring of a new President for that particular department.
*The most challenging in my previous position was the unpredictability of my day-to-day schedule and coordinating with local and international personnel for meetings and conferences.
*The most rewarding is when these meetings, conferences or any projects run smoothly and without consequences.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Stressful
Best of the legacy studios
Executive Director, Marketing (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 23, 2018
Great place to work as long as you're well connected within the studio and go with the flow. Executive leadership moves at a glacial pace and doesn't always look to promote from within.
Great, Creative environment
Tour Guide/Floating Clerk (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 22, 2018
The connections made while working at Warner Bros can be invaluable. lots of fun people to work with and bounce your creative ideas off of. Working on the world famous Warner bros. studio lot is incredible. you step into history every single day.
Very exciting workplace.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 21, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Warner Brothers and believe it helped shape me to who I am today. Working for Warner Brothers gave me the skills and knowledge for landscaping and construction.
Pros
I enjoyed working with so many people.
Cons
The work and labor was long hours.
Company stuck in time
Senior Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 12, 2018
Most people at Warner Bros are overworked and juggling multiple initiatives at the same time, which leads to low quality and frustration.
The company has a lot of legacy, many levels of management, and a lot of ineffective processes.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Everything else
work
Second Cook (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 26, 2018
it is not the best place to work. Highly stressful compared to most places I have worked. too much drama and management has zero communication to others. For the pay you get I would not recommend this job to anyone
benefits
Cons
everything else
Working at Warner Bros Entertainment Group.
Set Watch (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 24, 2018
A typical day working for Warner Bros is very exciting and surprising. A lot of new people to meet and things to see. A very relaxed and rewarding job.
Wb
Clerk Floater (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 20, 2018
I work in the tours department which is fun. The uniforms are terrible, but they are really flexible with my hours. We don't get any real benefits, and the union doesn't do much. But I love walking on the lot and using the WB gym! It is a bit pricey, and some of the employees come straight out of high school. Other employees act like they're still in high school.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
employees/guests
very fast paced
Supervisor- Digital Imaging (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 15, 2018
received work orders to scan and perform photoshop on scanned images
Prioritize incoming work orders
perform quality control on job comimg in from customer service
Pros
exc ellent work environment
Cons
got laid off
Fun and Free food!
Stunt Double (Former Employee) –  Universal City, CAFebruary 13, 2018
I loved working with this company because of the overall environment. They are understanding of your needs and help you get the job done! The most enjoyable part is the staff is easy to get along with and the FREE FOOD!!
Productive and friendly environment
Senior Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Working at Warner Bros had been a good experience. The only complaint would be that Management and job security has been low. Many cutbacks and layoffs.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
no job security
New management needs to be removed.
Designer (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 6, 2018
This company e a great, fun and stable place to work. My favorite perks are Summer Hours on Friday, The week after christmas is paid time off, friendly co-workers.
Pros
Summer hours, Holidays off
Cons
Management, Overloaded with work no balance
Great workplace environment
Senior Traffic/Lineup Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2018
Working for WB Media Sales is great. Friendly workplace with great colleagues and managers. The office itself is great but will be relocating in the future. The job has it's ups and downs as you progress through the year. My only concern is career advancement. It is very hard to climb the corporate ladder.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Career Advancement is lacking
Victim of "Transition"
Lead (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Warner Bros owns subsidiary companies. It made a deal to sell one of them and employees were caught up in the sale as part of WB's technical reorganization. Up until that time, they were a great company to work for. Some say the subsidiary is shuttering its doors soon after the sale, after being in business for over 30 years, and under new owners let most everyone go at a fraction of the severance WB would have offered.

Before the transition, company management was great, save for one or two who kept the situation close to the vest. In this particular subsidiary, promotions were subject to favoritism, but the day-to-day work was fun, professional and quality.
Pros
Everyday workplace was pleasant
Cons
High-ups politics occasionally got in the way of smooth workplace operations and promotion, and led to the downfall of a subsidiary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warner Bros Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.3Fairygodboss Score

83%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

83%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.