Warner Bros Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

Production Assistant Job doesn't directly apply
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  san francisco californiaSeptember 3, 2018
Production Assistant Job doesn't directly apply. You are working with a makeshift team everytime, so every show or porject is going to be different.
For me it was a good break and I made a lot of contacts.
Food was always included and they play by the rules.
I was a production assistant on San Andreas, the film where Dwyane 'the rock' johnson is a helicopter pilot and the san andreas fault gives away.
Best first job I ever had
Quality Control - Graphics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 20, 2018
I got the job through a Career Services group from school and it didn't take long for me to see that even though I was still in school, I would call this place my career and work-home for a long time. 18 years later and I've had nothing but good times and learned so much. Warner Bros is one of the best companies to work for--they will take care of you.
Pros
rich history, work environment, entertainment products, and the people
Cons
everyone wants to work here
TV Sitcom Writer
Writer/Producer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 4, 2018
Wonderful place to work. Talented and funny professionals to work with, fun and exciting workplace, great sense of accomplishment, job security, terrific salary.
Pros
Terrific work place
Cons
Lots of perks and the company is awesome.
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 27, 2018
WB really takes good care of its employees and their families. The company also gives back to the community as well as being a responsible company overall.
Pros
Recycling program, green initiatives, great pay and benefits
Cons
out-sourcing has caused too many layoffs
Security Officer
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 24, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Warner Brothers it was a change of pace for me, I took a break from accounting when I took this position. Thank you for asking
I was a fun and family oriented environment to work for.
Assistant Buyer (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 15, 2018
Working as an Assistant buyer at Warner Brothers was memorable for me. I get to worked with great people and learned something new when someone was on leave or sick. When I was not busy, I volunteered my time to help the planning and sourcing departments. I was nominated by the planning team and I got a carrot award and a bonus pay for doing above and beyond my job duty.
Pros
Paid Jury duty. Can go back to school with company's helped.
Cons
No night shipped. No profit sharing.
Productive and fun place to work
Participations Supervisor / Lead (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 2, 2018
A great place to learn about the entertainment industry with great coworkers and management. Also the company provides great perks such as 100% charity match and other benefits.
CA - Metadata Quality Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 24, 2018
Warner Brothers Entertainment Group is a wonderful entertainment company to work for, to contribute, to learn and be part of some of the best corporate teams in the business.
Campus style work environment
Manager Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 5, 2018
Campus style work environment .Diverse eating places. Not much opportunity for advancement. Company is in restructuring environment. Most enjoyable part of the work is knowing you are making a contribution
Film & Television Production
Mastering (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 30, 2018
WB specializes in film & television production current and past catalog with many award winning programs/features. Great creative staff including production and post production.
Fun and energetic work environment.
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 14, 2018
The job was both fun and challenging. A lot of on the job training. Quick work pace but with frequent breaks. Tourists can make good customer service challenging.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Drama Heavy
Exciting and interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 12, 2018
While I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Warner Bros., there was not a tremendous amount of concern for the "individual" employee. Obviously, as a publicly traded company, the corporate and public concerns were paramount to the concerns for any one individual. However, the uncertainty (and pervasiveness) on potential upcoming layoffs (on a grand scale) eas a constant concern. On the upside, being involved in being around, and working with, cutting age technology was a HUGEly positive experience, As with, on a more human level, the camaraderie involved in being part of a large (although somewhat insular) company.
Pros
Always interesting
Cons
Short (and terse) notification when layoffs approached
Current climate makes advancement and improving process difficult.
Senior Consultant / Consulting (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2018
Currently the Environment at Warner Bros is a bit tumultuous. With the financial landscape executives are not funding projects or opening up headcount.
Exciting Opportunities
Research Editor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 9, 2018
I enjoy working for Warner Bros. I found the job initially on Craigslist and was able to begin networking within the company. I have found a good network of people who are passionate about the work they do.
Warner Brothers
Marketing/Client Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 2, 2018
Here at Warner Brothers, I participated on a marketing researcher panel that surveyed consumption choices in varying age ranges. The time I spent there was well spent.
Fast Pace
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 27, 2018
*Since I worked in the Sales department, the pace was faster and high stress.
*The culture itself had improved since the hiring of a new President for that particular department.
*The most challenging in my previous position was the unpredictability of my day-to-day schedule and coordinating with local and international personnel for meetings and conferences.
*The most rewarding is when these meetings, conferences or any projects run smoothly and without consequences.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Stressful
Best of the legacy studios
Executive Director, Marketing (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 23, 2018
Great place to work as long as you're well connected within the studio and go with the flow. Executive leadership moves at a glacial pace and doesn't always look to promote from within.
Great, Creative environment
Tour Guide/Floating Clerk (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 22, 2018
The connections made while working at Warner Bros can be invaluable. lots of fun people to work with and bounce your creative ideas off of. Working on the world famous Warner bros. studio lot is incredible. you step into history every single day.
Very exciting workplace.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 21, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Warner Brothers and believe it helped shape me to who I am today. Working for Warner Brothers gave me the skills and knowledge for landscaping and construction.
Pros
I enjoyed working with so many people.
Cons
The work and labor was long hours.
Company stuck in time
Senior Technical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 12, 2018
Most people at Warner Bros are overworked and juggling multiple initiatives at the same time, which leads to low quality and frustration.
The company has a lot of legacy, many levels of management, and a lot of ineffective processes.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warner Bros Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Diversity score

67out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Warner Bros Entertainment Group.

Powered by Comparably