Warner Bros. Entertainment Employee Reviews

A Leading Studio in Entertainment
Analyst, WB Technology (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 7, 2019
WB has a ton of employee engagement opportunities, from their Business Resource Groups and outreach programs, to their company theatrical screenings and summer flex holidays, the company has a lot of great perks for just for being an employee. The company encourages to take on new task and roles within the studio through it's mobility program. They even offer professional development through their learning center. There's a little something for everyone. Toughest part about being on the lot is the competition, depending on the department it can be difficult to advance since employees tend to stay for a while. Once you're in though, it's relatively easy to navigate within the company.
Pros
Professional Mobility, BRGs, Summer Fridays and Flex holidays, XMAS/New Year's break
Cons
Competitive and tough to advance
Warner Bros. is a diverse and great company to work for
Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 7, 2019
Warner Bros. is a diverse and great company to work for. Great employee benefits and perks. One of the few places where work and life balance is exceptional.
Warner Bros. was a challenging, yet rewarding place to work
Director of Sales Forecasting (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 7, 2019
Outstanding, well-trained colleagues. There is never a dull moment as far as the work challenges go. Excellent research staff that supported my efforts. Great communication between the different departments.
Exciting workplace rife with energy of the TV and movie industry
Multi-Lingual Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 3, 2019
An excellent environment in which to work. I was privileged to take three groups per day onto our studio lot to show them where famous movies and TV shows were produced. It was always an exciting proposition to put smiles on the faces of these guests and make them laugh, as well as provide them photos that I would often take personally (with their own cameras) of them standing on famous landmarks. We sometimes were fortunate to enjoy an encounter with a gracious actor or musician to boot. I was proud to initiate and ostensibly install a Spanish tour there that was not offered regularly prior to my tenure, hence I worked in two languages. I won an award for having done so. The hardest part of the job was to satisfy all of the guests' tastes with the time limit given for tours, so I really put myself through my paces to make each tour into a success.
Great company to work for
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 24, 2019
Everything about the the company was great. I had a great time working there and meeting new people. I got to visit studio sets and help out there if I was working in the food department.
Hard work and long hours
Director/BRM - Television Distribution (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 20, 2019
After working at Warner Bros. for seven years, the company was acquired by a competitor and I left the company.

People who were connected with their management were generally good at their jobs and likely received additional bonuses for their work.
Pros
Gym and Lunch Cafeteria available
Cons
Hard work and long hours
too many chiefs
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 17, 2019
since corp IT is outsourced, there are only managers, directors,and vp's. and the level of bureaucracy is high, so it takes a lot to make a decision and every vp and director wants their hand in the decision
Not what is used to be
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 16, 2019
If you are a millennial and think it's important to read items with emoji's rather than professional text, you will thrive in this environment.

If you are mgmt and just interested in checking a box, you will thrive here.

If you are a professional, you will struggle!
Pros
Time off. We get plenty of it!
Cons
Management is afraid to tell upper mgmt bad news!!
Enjoyable workplace with great people and decent management
Tour Guide (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 14, 2019
It's amazing to be able to go on to the studio lot whenever you want but it's not the best place to try and further your career. While the job is fairly fun and the fellow co workers make it enjoyable, the tour department seems to care more about money than their employees and the experience. Overall, a great job to see the lot, but not somewhere to spend a lot of time at.
A great group of people to work with
Executive Secretary II (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 13, 2019
I enjoyed being part of a large organization that creates such wonderful entertainment. My role as an Executive Assistant to a VP was demanding and rewarding.
Pros
Great people
Cons
The commute
Absolutely Amazing
Barista (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 11, 2019
Warner bros. provides an outstanding work environment that is friendly and fast-paced. The pay is decent, but it's really about people around you that makes this place so great.
Improvements can be made
Sales and Planning Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 6, 2019
Upper management does not know what they are doing. Work place culture overall is ok. The hardest part of the job is putting up with fragile egos that cannot handle the truth.
Fine working environment, good atmosphere
Performer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 21, 2019
Thought the time that I started to work there, our pay checks were rarely on time and our questions were not answered clearly when we asked why. At the end of the time period we were working, it took almost 5 months to receive our last check.
Pros
Atmosphere, flexible hours
Cons
Late payments
Typical retail job.
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 20, 2019
The fellow employees were great to work with.
Management was very supportive.
The pay wasn't the best, but they were flexible about other possible work to compensate.
It was a great networking opportunity as well to meet those who worked in various jobs on the lot.
Great place to work but salaries on the low side
Royalty Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 8, 2019
Enhanced my project management skills
Expanded my presentation skills
Positive and supporting work culture
Ability to embark on new career paths
Great parties and social events
Learning experience
Contracted Financial Reporting Analyst/Accountant (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 6, 2019
I learned a lot about project analysis from building a project with SAP to billing the milestones and recognizing revenue. Very fast paced environment.
Not Bad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 1, 2019
My first job out of high school so it was fun and energetic. Went from warehouse to CSR and was there for 16 years. Music books division and I'm a drummer so I loved it.
This was a great company to work for as they took care of their employees and the chance for advancement was always available.
Executive Assistant to Vice President (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 31, 2019
The opportunity for advancement is great, great benefits, special "Movie Premieres" screenings, promote from within, and on occasion meet movie stars. I started as an office clerk in studio facilities and worked my way up to Executive Assistant to a Vice President.
Pros
Chance for promotion is really great and so are your benefits.
Great studio.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMarch 20, 2019
Great studio. Perks include: Excellent philanthropy outreach programs and various volunteer opportunites. Free employee screenings for some new releases.
enjoyable
Warner Bros. Studio Host (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 23, 2019
i love working there...it's what you make it. You can learn alot about the productions on the studio lot in film, tv, one hour talk shows, drama's , sitcoms.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warner Bros. Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2