Warner Bros. Entertainment
Coronavirus update
Information from Warner Bros. Entertainment:

Warner Bros. Entertainment Employee Reviews

United States529 reviews
I've had the best experience working for Warner Bros. They've allowed me to work my team independently. I work with my producers and am given the freedom to operate freely. This freedom cultivates the best work out of everyone at the studio. The support staff and engineers are the best in hollywood.
Lacks diversity and no plans to achieve it due to unaccountability by government and diversity advocates they just have given up. if you are not white do not apply you will be miserable and isolated with no possibility for advancement or promotion and if you question their unfairness they will give the minimum work or let you go and add you to "The Himmler's List" of dissidents and the ungrateful.(mind you this list is shared with all studios.
Thankful for my years at WB and the friendships added to my life, loved working there and would love to work there again. I was able to grow in my career, worked for the most part with good people, and a sense of family and team work. The work was interesting and supervisors recognized my hard work and commitment, they rewarded my efforts with title, added responsibility, pay.

payincrease in pay
Best people you’ll ever have to work with and duty calls as well. For some part of the internship I had to learn and got to know more resources they have provided.
Good communication with producers and various directors thru most projects. Open to constructive suggestions relative to animation checking procedures that I have suggested.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Some managers were in over their head. Personality based company...its the movie business. One of the largest media companies in the world. Sorry that we did not get "Thriller" but we had other great music. Execs pandered to stars...we were the grunts, not much glamor there. Lots of responsibility because upper level mngt did not understand job.
Pros
Interesting job. Important work.
Cons
Some exec were in over their head. Never should have sold.
I loved that there was always something different at work everyday. I enjoyed the scenery and the food everyday. It was a family atmosphere that was created there with mutual respect for all involved on any project I ever worked on.
Loved it. Lots of challenges. Many nice people. Good pay. Easy advancement. Reasonable work hours. Lots of good places to eat at lunch and socialize.
You can't beat this company! They are the best! The only downfall are the periodic layoffs. People worry about holding their jobs on a daily basis. I got laid off one year, my boss got it the next. The survivors thought they were safe until more periodic lay offs took place. Horrendous way for a work atmosphere, i.e. fear of losing your job any day.
Pros
Great quality products, movies, reputation, leadership
Cons
layoffs
I had a great time we worked in the really hot sun on some days. You have to have a wide open schedule so that shoots can be called both day and night in order to get the job done.
okay place to work. There is no loyalty or rewards for going beyond. The VPs dictate everything, even if they have no knowledge of the subject. Studio cafe is good.
Fun work space with awesome people.
Would recommend taking a job offer there if given the opportunity. It can lead to many doors, relationships and opportunities.
This company exploits hits staff, allows management to harass employees, and uses HR and the OPEIU Local 174 union to cover it up. The employees are steadily going bankrupts while everyone else collects the profit. If you are a whistleblower and report harassment, HR will help cover it up and then destroy your reputation through Libel, slander and defamation. There is no equal opportunity while the company discriminates.
I had someone tell me on my first day that working on the lot feels like being on a campus, and I felt this immediately. It’s sprawling, and you’re free to explore. There’s plenty of common areas, and everyone seems to know each other.
Non-delegation, and delays with the upcoming work distribution.
Hiring or bringing on board a new staff without any explanation to the entire group on their roles, and duties.

Experienced reps are not recognized for many years, but newly hired reps get colorful big titles – Localization Producer, Specialist, etc.
Don’t do it. This is absolutely the worst place to work! No room for growth and they think that you need them more than they need you and that’s just not right! It kills your soul on a daily basis
Cons
The best Job ever!! They really loved me and I loved them. They have great perks and benefits. I got sick and had to quit but I would still be there if that didn’t happen.
This company is an amazing place for work for. And I will recommend anyone who is into production to apply for this job. I love working there and I would to go back and work again.
Good place to work and connect with many different areas of the studio. Very difficult to advance and management doesn't seem to help individual development of talent.
The environment is entirely hostile, that of navigating High School bullies and cliques, and HR is only there to protect managers and executives. Instead of boosting morale, management uses threats of punishment and termination to get a better performance out of employees. Ever since the AT&T merger, the company is only interested in how it came stay young and relevant, and how it can compete with Universal and Disney
There are a lot of great shows made on this lot. Lots of moving parts. Get to know the map of the studio lot very well and get to know where all the gates are located and what days they are open.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warner Bros. Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2
Women's ratings

3.1Fairygodboss Score

86%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

71%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.