WarnerMedia
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100

WarnerMedia Employee Reviews

WarnerMedia insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

My two teams were compensated well and Team Building Activities Outside the Office were a norm.

Continual Flux. Constantly Project Deviations per C-Level Management. Stressful at Times on myself and Teams. My time at TWC reinforced my position on Senior and C-Level Management Incompetency. Keeping projects on schedule and on budget was a challenge. Satisfaction from Management from 58 Divisions on Support.

Fun workplace

The conundrum of WarnerMedia is that we are constantly changing (mergers, reorgs, spin offs), yet there is this inertia that makes it so that nothing ever really changes. Change gets really dragged out: It is clear most of us are never going back to the office yet execs are dragging their feet on pulling the trigger. It is clear our compensation has not kept in line with the labor market and half the staff has left, yet the execs are dragging their feet.

Pros

It's fun to tell people where you work, pay is good at the beginning

Cons

Pay increases don't keep up with inflation

Boring but good

The pay is great and benefits are even better it’s just a very very boring job where you sit down in a shack for 8 hours checking IDs.Also no phones on person & uniform inspections before shift.

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Cons

Strict policies, no advancement

Great brand name and company

Everything here is great if you can get in . This is a great company with alot of perks and benefits. Make sure that you are able to blend in with the culture and create a sense of belonging within the company. Gain mentorship when you can.

Fun company, a little hard to advance

Super fun company with lots of perks.The people are amazing as well. I think it's a great place to start your career or end your career. But if you're ambitious, it's a bit hard to move around and explore within the company. I've seen people leave and then come back in order to advance.

Pros

The people, perks, the whole company culture

Cons

Hard to advance

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Fast pace and always changing

The days are always different. Management it empathetic about the constant changed and mindful of burnout. When we were in the office the culture was great.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Constant change

Good job , always know where you going to do the next day. A little down time between assignments. But you had the opportunity for overtime by helping other crews out

Good compensation and benefits

The work I do is not very conducive for remote/work from home. The work hours do not allow for a good work/life balance. Management can be indecisive and opportunities for advancement are few.

Great Place to work but

Warnermedia is a great place to work but job security is not a thing here, You have to network in the company and brown nose a lot or else your job may not last. So many changes that you can't keep up with them.

Pros

Flexiblity and benefits

Cons

lack of job security with all of the reorganizations taking place

Solid Job

i like it here because there's a generally good work-life balance although being so large lots of expectations from its employees. might not be for everyone

Okay job

It/s been many years since I worked here, the management only cared about numbers and time, they would schedule your appointments from 8-10 then have a team meeting at 8 and expect you to make times. Could be different now. They also used to fire people for pretty much anything.

Pros

Free cable

Cons

Easy to loose your job

Company always changing and people get laid off all the time with no notice.

I was laid off because we hired a new department head. While the severance package is very fair, it was a big surprise to learn I was fired. There was no assistance in repositioning me. It made me feel unappreciative.

Pros

Exciting company always doing new things.

Cons

AT&T does not care about their WM employees.

Amazing benefits and stance on social issues

Upper management needs to have guidance towards it's employees. Reward/promote employees taking on additional work and responsibilities to keep up with ever changing work environment.

Pros

Amazing 401k match, great healthcare, unlimited PTO

Cons

upper management, promotions within, too much change not enough support/compensation

Greeat Place

- Some of the most caring and thoughtful, passionate and skilled people I've ever worked with- Riot is built around a heavy focus on its people, it really cares about their comfort and does a lot to try to be a great working environment. (a lot of that isn't accessible during COVID-19, but the spirit is there.- Has made significant strides in addressing press-reported D&I challenges, but has more to do (as does everyone)- Really great products in League of Legends and VALORANT; some true world-class expertise.- If you're at Riot, you want to be on a game team: League of Legends, VALORANT, even Legends of Runeterra. Wild Rift is more painful potentially... IP/Creative is probably good too. You really want to heavily avoid anything relating to the central teams or "publishing".- This company has incredible potential, but see the cons section below as to why it's a problem

Del Nabo

no es un lugar para gente que no es Whitexican, es una empresa racista donde importa mas si tu portafolio combina con tu traje o que hiciste el fin de semana en cuerna, al ser una filial de otras vez a otras empresas como HBO la gente que solo rota, los puestos que ponen son digamos ficticios nunca llegaras ahi y si llegas es para que te drenen lo que sabes y hacer caravana con sombrero ajeno...

Pros

amplio estacionamiento

Cons

desmotivador

Productive and enjoyable

The culture was very collaborative and colleagues were supportive and helpful, within and across departments. Being a media company, there were also opportunities for out of the box projects, i.e., coordinating movie receptions, as well as interesting perks and an excellent benefits package. Travel arrangements could change on a dime, but with a good bunch of colleagues to work with, it was a very enjoyable place to work.

Pros

Great benefits, supportive colleagues, excellent in-house cafeteria

Good perks and Healthy system

The company doesn't have a career plan for its employees. Management is toxic and co-workers will run over you for a career upgrade. A lot of small groups working as tribes and they won't mix with each other.

Pros

Good perks and health plan

Cons

bad management

A strong culture that focuses on creativity, inclusiveness and open transparency

WarnerMedia is a corporate entity that is very much uncorporate in its culture. It promotes ideas, stories, open dialogue and a level of work life balance that is so important in this day and age. My leadership is nurturing while still promoting independence. This is truly a positive and comforting work environment.

Pros

Comforting culture, low stress level, incredible team members and exciting services

Cons

Competition for talent is high in the entertainment industry.

This is a great place to work great benefits management could be better I worked the havac department were we had 3 shift the supervisor there means well but micromanage you all the time but it’s still a good company to work for the benefit the medical is cheep the AT&T discount is greet

Only care about numbers not customers

All techs are expendable..company will not let's sups order needed tools ...routing is never in a techs best interest or customer favor..equipment is faulty ..routers cause repeats and repeats are pay affecting and management's responses will be it is what it is

Great work/life balance

Great work/life balance but it can vary by department, the culture has been great. Due to COVID our workplace was one of the first to decide to have everyone work from home for the safety of it's employees and it is taking it very seriously

Ask a question about working or interviewing at WarnerMedia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss