Warners Stellian Appliance Employee Reviews

Office Manager (Current Employee) –  MinneaolisMay 14, 2019
if you want to feel under appreciated and have people tell you this is the place for you i dread coming to work every day becuase its soul sucking to be here
Productive and fun work environment
Dock Crew (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 4, 2019
We get the work done and it is fun while doing it. The dock crew of Warner’s Stellian is super diverse and every time I go to work I always have a lot of fun.
not an easy working environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNNovember 13, 2018
Hard to get the manager to be on the same page as you , one minute he has you in charge of the sales team when he's gone then the next minute he says no I can take care of this when he's not there and they act out
Great Management
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaNovember 7, 2018
Fun atmosphere, great reps, fantastic management and over all great company. Potential is limitless and you get back what you put into it. The Warner family is great and very involved with the company.
Business attire and a casual work enviornemnt
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNOctober 2, 2018
Ability to make 70-80K in a clean, air conditioned environment.
Clean store, nice products and facility. Every other weekend off and ability to earn additional bonuses and win prizes. Overall a good place to work and a good company.
Management is horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint PaulAugust 23, 2018
The leaders do not take their position seriously and do not care about the employees well being. You are just another body to them and they would replace you in a second if you do not comply.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Bad culture, horrible management
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJune 23, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my work at Warners' Stellian. Working with customers, builders, and distributors is challenging, but ultimately rewarding. It's a lot to learn, but is very interesting work.
Very unorganized
Accounts Payable Clerk - Contract (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNDecember 7, 2016
Not enough training. Expected to other things besides AP. Didn't understand the way things were done and why. Not enough training on computer system. I liked the product. The owners were very friendly. I liked the work when I could work on my own.
Previous employee review
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 14, 2016
Not many work hours and no room for advancement. It was really hard working nights because no managers were on duty (not really at other locations either) so if you ran into an issue you would have to wait until the next morning. If you needed to take a day/night off it was really hard because there was only one more person and most of the time they could not work that day). I liked some of the coworkers I worked with but some of them would not be pleasant to work with. I tried helping out at other locations when I could but still would not get the hours I was hoping for. Did more work than a normal receptionist would do but I liked the challenge.
Pros
Free lunches on promo weekends
Cons
Some coworkers were not pleasant to work with, no managers on nights and some weekends, not much hours
Great Place and even better people
Part-time Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJuly 6, 2016
I can't say enough good things about working here. The people are wonderful and helpful. You are thanked for your hard and appreciated in a lot of different aspects.
productive and fun company
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 10, 2016
I do all the admin. for the parts team. enter the credit cards on a daily basis. enter all of the parts received. do the deposit at the end of the day. Looking for a change. 20 yrs same job. no where to go. can't take time off no one to cover my job. I will miss the friendships I have encountered in my 20 yr. employment.
Productive and driven workplace
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNOctober 14, 2013
The teamwork is good, sales staff is ambitious, customers are fair and kind for the most part, and I have learned a lot in my time there.
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNAugust 5, 2013
A typical day at work was greeting customers as they walked into the store and finding them a sales associate to work with. I answered the telephones and answered questions or transferred them to the appropriate place. I also had to enter data into the data base and put different sales into the computer. I also balanced the books at the end of the night and made sure all the money and numbers added up.
Pros
Greeting Customers, and no hard lifting
Cons
Not enough hours
Interesting...
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 24, 2012
Know that each store is different!

I worked in the most well oiled store ever. The company ignored our tired old store almost entirely BUT my manager there handled the day-to-day duties in stride and knew what was important.
That created an environment for us to grow as individual sales people and IT WORKED great. Because of that I became very very good at knowing what to do and when to do it.

Just don't hold your breath if your not a certain type of member and you want to move around THAT could make you want to puke at times seeing how easy things get done for certain people.

Despite having shown fantastic sales results, from a disadvantaged location, i didn't get much of a chance beyond that location when i asked for a lateral move. With a limited economy/jobs at the time I got frustrated beyond my own understanding and let em know it! :)

I liked them a lot that's part of what kept me wanting to improve and bring some fun to the good customers, that was my way of saying thank-you CW!!!
Pros
flexable coolness of a local org. and 95% of the people.
Cons
boring but nessasary training sessions!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warners Stellian Appliance. Our community is ready to answer.

Warners Stellian Appliance Reviews by Location