WARREN DISTRIBUTION Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great work environment
CB Workstaffing (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJune 12, 2018
My days at work were an amazing experience. Everyone I worked with was incredibly helpful. The managers really care about the well being and safety of their employees.
Pros
Employee appreciation week
Great place to work!
Benefits Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 10, 2018
Outstanding organization. Loved the people and environment. Opportunities to learn and grow; valued associate input and provided feedback that was valuable to work-life balance.
Shag driver, dont do it! Management will screw you
Shag Driver (Former Employee) –  Glen Dale, WVMay 28, 2018
I worked as a shag driver, driving in-between their Glen Dale and shadyside locations. It was a great job until management gets in the way! You WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE A BREAK OR RELAX AT ALL!! I absolutely loved the job until I transferred shifts then management from shadyside made it a hostile work environment. Constantly asking where I was and constantly complaining I was going too slow. Other managers told this mananger I was the fastest the company had but it wasn't good enough. Finally I snapped and told management if they can do it any better do it themselves and I quit. To be honest it was the best decision I've ever made! I would never wish this job on anyone. You will be cranking 50 sets of landing great in a 12 to 14 hour period, the newest trailer is 13 years old and the newest truck is 10 years old. You will be broken down alot and stressed out. Fair warning to potential candidates!
Cons
It is what it is. It aint what it aint.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Glen Dale, WVMarch 18, 2018
They make oil and transmission fluid here. I used to make boxes on a machine that broke down often. I don't think they got fixed very well when they broke.
Pros
It's not unemployment.
Cons
Yearly evals are a joke. Dont expect much more than a 20 cent raise.
great work place
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Glendale, WVOctober 18, 2017
fast pace so your day goes fast.Great place to work at.pay raises yearly and benfits.company is expanding andgrowing bigger,job security.great place to learn new jobs
Pros
good pay
Cons
lots of overtime
Productive workplace
Operator /forklift (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WVOctober 12, 2017
I like working here it's great place to work and people are nice to you as well , it has a great lunchroom and they offer advancement . Jobs in the building are great to learn too
Pros
It's a great job
Cons
Healthcare can be alittle high
Wow
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Glendale, WVSeptember 21, 2017
I made one safety mistake and was let go after 5 1/2 years there. They don't care about safety. There warehouse is constantly overflowing and there safety man dont care
Delivery Driver
Delivery/Driver (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CASeptember 16, 2017
Although my job was temporary, I liked working for Warren. Good company and wonderful employees. It was unfortunate that I had to quit, but I was using my own vehicle and the transmission was going out.
Only complaint was that one office person never communicated with others around him/her.
Pros
Good fellow employees
Cons
Office people do not communicate with one another
Fast paced, & you have to be back a minute early from break, in order to not be late
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Racine, WISeptember 14, 2017
It's not a Consistent basis job too many "There's not any work for the day type jobs". We'll contact the tempt service and let them know if we need your work for the Week.
Pros
Cons
You actually get a 20 minute break
Ok to work for
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARAugust 18, 2017
out of area associate so I did not have access to total home office network. decent benefits package. atmosphere was low key and everyone that I talkedto seemed to be easy to get along with.
Pros
work from home
Cons
out of corperate loop
Great work life balance
OPERATIONS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 24, 2017
Nice place to work but low pay and lack of leadership in the IT department. Very unprofessional IT director and low pay made it easy decision to leave the company.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
low pay, lack of IT leadership
decent place to work but not room to move up with job positions
Warehouse Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Guntersville, ALJuly 11, 2017
work hours are 1030-7. the work enviromnet is ok but there are to many people who think they are the boss instead of workers. alot of drama. job titles means nothing because you can be doing one thing one day then be doing something you never done before the next.
Pros
free lunches once a month
Cons
health care is expensive
A good place to work
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 19, 2017
The manager is patient during training. She gives new staff time to learn all aspects of the job and ensures they know each task before moving on with a new one so they are not overwhelmed.
Pros
Great training and benefits
Liked the hours worked
Blow Mold Technician (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJune 19, 2017
The department I worked in was a 24-7 area we worked holidays no matter what it had a high turn over rate due to 12 hour shifts. Fellow employees worked well with each other
Fast Paced
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAMay 18, 2017
Hot in Summer, Fast Paced, Noisy, Management good, lots of temp labor working here due to high turnover, physical labor, opportunity for overtime, steady empoyment
Enjoyable
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Guntersville, ALApril 25, 2017
I ran the forklift at this job and kept production moving at all times. I enjoyed all of my co-workers which made the job more enjoyable. Very good place to work.
Team leader
Production Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Guntersville, ALApril 21, 2017
Very hectic environment, since we were a make to order plant. Deliveries were made daily to Wal-Mart warehouses and we had so many changeovers everyday. I learned to work with a team as a cell leader and was responsible for production and safety and keeping my co-workers motivated. Fast-paced environment and very messy working with motor oil. Constant cleaning was the hardest part of the job. I liked working the night shift with no bosses.
Pros
Great plant manager
Cons
low pay long hours hard work
Great, supportive, fun work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hammonton, NJApril 18, 2017
Working for Warren Distributing was a pleasure. I would have stayed there for the rest of my professional career, but unfortunately they were bought out.
Very negative atmosphere
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  GlendaleApril 6, 2017
Company very sales oriented but doesn't back up what they need to produce then blame goes in the wrong direction. Poor training. Discrimination, favoritism.
Pros
Sometimes a free T-shirt
Cons
Too many to list.
A fun and challenging place
Sales Representative/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Blue Anchor, NJMarch 28, 2017
typical work day -
See my accounts on a weekly basis check to see what they need for the week
check there A/R
suggestive sell to them
getting in new points of distribution
merchandise accounts
always using new selling skills ( building with beer )
management -supportive ,helpful when needed
workplace - fun and very family oriented always helping each other when needed
the hardest part of day - making sure things are followed up properly to ensure the best customer service
most enjoyable part of my job - seeing my customers selling in new points of dist.
working hand and hand with them to maximize there profits
Pros
fun place to work like family
Cons
very little chance for advancement most people stay until they retire